invidia n1 questions

zachs the name

va
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
hello all 9th geners, im new to this car lifestyle and im thinking about purchasing the n1. with that being said, would i NEED, a tune to make it run smoothly with the car? im leaving for college in august and i dont want to put stress on myself because my transportation isnt working correctly lol. btw i have a 2012 si sedan. thanks

what he said ^. It's one of the loudest exhausts, and quite a few people have said they've driven past parked cars & set their alarms off. Just be aware.

whats the next loudest exhaust that sounds nice? i want a deep tone to it

what he said ^. It's one of the loudest exhausts, and quite a few people have said they've driven past parked cars & set their alarms off. Just be aware.
whats the next loudest exhaust below the n1? i want a deep tone to it

Full-race/ultimate racing 3" exhausts both have a deep tone. They aren't insane while normal driving, but get loud into Vtec. Look at the exhaust link in my signature. Sound clips for many exhausts there.

Full-race/ultimate racing 3" exhausts both have a deep tone. They aren't insane while normal driving, but get loud into Vtec. Look at the exhaust link in my signature. Sound clips for many exhausts there.
alright ill look into it, thanks webby

If you want OEM like sound with deeper tone and still able to be quite when needed then get the Q300, even with a down pipe its nice

ask @Slammed _EM1 he was able to hear my car today

I don't think the q300 qualifies as being one notch below the loudest exhaust though. If that's what he wants (loud), I don't think he'd be happy with the q300.

Pretty sure the N1 comes with a tail silencer so I'd go with that. Put the silencer in when you want it quiet and take it out when you want it loud

You could also get Ultimate Racing exhaust and add the option for the extra resonator to quiet it down. It sounds deep. Full race is also not horribly loud and still has a nice sound to it.

thanks for all the help guys. leaning more towards full race... noob question is the sound louder in person than in vids? lol

Just get Q300. I've had Full Race before and it was too loud for me.

Back