How many miles on your 9th gen?

I'm getting awfully close to the 30,000 mile mark... Once the warranty is over I'll start modding my car... What to do first...

I'm getting awfully close to the 30,000 mile mark... Once the warranty is over I'll start modding my car... What to do first...

I will trade you my RBC for your "intake manifold" :D

Bought my 15' on April 4 have 4600 roughly on it so far!

It's a love hate relationship so far. I love the piss out of the car but hate the personality it's given me, mostly trans issues. Every gear has a "catch" at different times and get random gears to want to pop out the second I push my clutch in, no help from my hand. But other times it shifts smooth as butter, also don't like how I did a CDV delete and replaced my brake fluid as per procedure to find the fluid from factory was already brown in the reservoir(should be "clear"). The brake reservoir vs clutch reservoir is night and day color difference and kinda bugs me. At 5k im doin a full engine, trans, brake fluid/clutch (DoT 4) exchange. I'm not gentle, Vtec sings on every road, and I see triple digits daily. :vtec:Is there something wrong with me?:spazface:

How bad are your factory Continentials in the snow, Scud? I'm further West in MD than you, so you can imagine I get some snowfall in these mountains lol

I don't drive in snow much so I can't really give you a straight answer lol :/ One time the entrance to my school parking lot was very icy (literally straight ice) and I took the turn going about 20 (bad idea) nearly slid into oncoming traffic... But like I said, it was straight iced over so I don't think any tires would be able to stop that. I mean they're really hard tires so they shouldn't be too terrible.

I have a set of winter wheels/tires from my previous vehicle, but they won't fit the Si. Now gotta resell them (only 1 winter!) and buy a bigger set.
Which means my RPF1+Conti DW gotta wait till Spring!:mad:

Bought my '13 on Sept 22, 2013 and have almost 88,000 miles on it. Went nearly 80,000 on original tires. 20150710_162753[1].jpg

Back