FB2 build

JayFB2

California
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Sedan
Image 1.jpg
from when i started to now getting the looks done first then i will start to do some engine mods

list of mods
-17% rear viper tints 35% front
-blacked out accents and rear honda badge
-oem window visors
-6000k hids
-H&R springs
-18' enkei RPF1

and more mods to come.

Last edited:
image.jpg image.jpg So its been a while since i updated my build thread, but i decided to go a different route with my build and overall i am pretty satisfied. Thoughts?

Reactions: Nix
Recent additions to my build
•D2 RS coilovers
• k&n air intake
• Skunk 2 camber arms
• work meisters
And hopefully even more to soon!

Reactions: Nix
I like those wheels a lot but I feel like the black RPF1s suited the color of your car better. I think a few white accents elsewhere on the car would maybe tie them in better? Experiment with the plasti dip? I know its a work in progress so maybe we just have to wait and see what you do next.

The wheels definitely change the character of the car though. Its a very different look.

I like the wheels!
You should look into JDM emblems with Overlays. Maybe you could do a white backround with a silver/chrome "H", I think it would flow well.

I like those wheels a lot but I feel like the black RPF1s suited the color of your car better. I think a few white accents elsewhere on the car would maybe tie them in better? Experiment with the plasti dip? I know its a work in progress so maybe we just have to wait and see what you do next.

The wheels definitely change the character of the car though. Its a very different look.
Thanks and yeah, their is still many more things i want to do with it!

I like the wheels!
You should look into JDM emblems with Overlays. Maybe you could do a white backround with a silver/chrome "H", I think it would flow well.
Thank you i didnt think of that, i will look into it!

looking good. I agree with the others - a few more white accents on the car would really help tie the wheels & car together (my opinion)

looking good. I agree with the others - a few more white accents on the car would really help tie the wheels & car together (my opinion)
Going to have to start adding little white things here and there!

Dang those wheels are huge.
eek.gif

These here are your typical 18s my friend! Mabe the lips make them look "huge" as you say? Who knows

It's probably, because you have low profile tires too. I honestly tough that they were 20". lol

Back