2015 9thCivic Dragon meet

Bunch of us did that early last week. Pretty awesome road, not alot of room for error.

Ah that's this one. I thought people were talking about one with "devil" in the name but couldn't remember. Worth going to if I'm 15 minutes away I'm assuming

The cabin in Burnsville was on NC80. Fun road and you could get a pic from Blind Kenny on the weekend.

80 is definitely worth driving. The blue ridge parkway section from 80 to little switzerland is decent too. The diamondback is right there in little switz just off the brp. The DB is pretty tight/narrow for cars.

If youre there it would take you less than an hour to get ther, drive the DB, and back to 80.

The last time we drove 80, one of the passengers (in another car) threw up 3 times before we even got to the 270 degree right hander. She threw up the 4th time at the lot near the BRP entrance. Might be a new world record.

Just realized the Si won't be returning next year, unless one of two things happen. Ryan brings it, because he got it for graduation or it gets a rework with either a blower or Frankenstein swap with me driving. Didn't realize how soon it happens til just now. If I give him the car, I need to start looking for a replacement.

Just realized the Si won't be returning next year, unless one of two things happen. Ryan brings it, because he got it for graduation or it gets a rework with either a blower or Frankenstein swap with me driving. Didn't realize how soon it happens til just now. If I give him the car, I need to start looking for a replacement.

I'd say let Ryan bring it, and then you can bring the E30 if it's not in project car status by then.

Found a local G37S sedan with a 6 speed with 29k miles. Or do I go more practical? Hmmm. Things to think on.

They are quite heavy, around 3700 lbs. 370z is 500 pounds lighter, but less luxury stuff in it. :hmmm?:

I need a backseat, or I would look at two seaters. 328hp should keep things moving. Other option is to stay practical and put the money into the BMW.

I need a backseat, or I would look at two seaters. 328hp should keep things moving. Other option is to stay practical and put the money into the BMW.
Find a medium/cheap boring sedan/minivan, then put the extra money that you would have spent on the G37 into the BMW.

I would advise against a G37, some years still apparently have rampant oil consumption like my G35 did (and still does).

Back