Eric's '15 MSM Si

ericc191

Dallas
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey everyone! I recently traded in my 2013 TW Si sedan for a 2015 MSM Si. They offered me a much better total cost than I originally had and I didn't have to put a single penny down. The salesman tried to sell me on another TW or NBP (as those were the only two colors they had) and I told them I wouldn't settle this time. While I quickly grew to love my Taffy White car, it wasn't the color I had originally wanted. I waited almost 2 months before they finally got a MSM in stock for me.

Anywho, I've been notoriously bad about keeping my build threads updated in the past and I'm looking to not do that this time. We'll see, haha..

Exterior:
- LED DRL Lights from DDMTuning
- OEM Air Deflector from CHH
- GrafiXpressions Amber Vinyl Tail Light Overlays
- XenonDepot 3K HID Fogs
- Color Matched Front Bumper Plug
- 25% Tint All Around
- Mini H1 retrofit OEM headlamps w/ 5500K Morimoto 35w HID

Interior:
- OEM Titanium S2K Shift Knob
- exLEDUSA Full 5K LED Conversion
- Buddy Club Short Shifter Full Assembly

Purchased mods:
- PRL Short Ram Intake (with a special coat)
- Enkei Raijin 18x8 +40 Hyper Silver (with stock 225/40/18)

Future mods:
- Coilovers
- FlashPro and eTune

Here she is after taking her home. I absolutely love how dynamic this paint is.
2f9da270_IMAG1634.jpeg

LED DRL Installed.. These required a wire harness and definitely ruin any chance of using them as high beams, but they look so much nicer!
0104c8e0_IMAG1625_BURST003.jpeg

OEM Honda Deflector installed. It may not be for everyone, but I love the someone 90s look it gives and it helps with wind noise when all the windows are rolled down. A lot less whistle..
890bd5ba_IMAG1731.jpeg

My full titanium Honda S2K shift knob installed. I have had this very shift knob since 2005 and used it in every Honda since.
ebe87c5b_IMAG1647.jpeg

A looooot more to come. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Thanks webby

A little better lighting after some baking.. I'll post pics of the car once they're installed this weekend!

UMJ12Gc.jpg

Here's a couple pics of the projector install and trying to align it. Getting them 100% aligned is still a work in progress, but I'm getting there. These projectors are outstanding, though! They're bi-xenon too, hence the high beam area black out, hehe.

More pics after a wash and wax tomorrow!
ca5f9613_IMAG2369.jpeg
793d670b_IMAG2373.jpeg
91a13112_IMAG2385.jpeg

9587254a_IMAG2384.jpeg

Couple pics after a wash and wax. I'm thinking I may remove the yellow fog light vinyl..

04e81023_imag2423_burst014.jpeg

6fa9dfd8_imag2421.jpeg

4c8af1b9_imag2406.jpeg

3dea7abf_imag2403.jpeg

Hyper Silver Enkei Raijin's this week! Still deciding on a lug color to go with or to keep the regular chrome ones.

I went with 18x8 +40 with the OEM 225/40/18 tires.

Not my pic, but a great representation of how they actually look in daylight
1wheelsmall_zps54f26e67.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing what the wheels look like on the car. Any info on where you got the hole cover thingy on the front bumper? Need to get 2 for my brothers car.

I love the color as well. I used to have white cars but this grey is super nice, especially when cleaned up.

Car looks great so far. I wish I could do hids on mine but I'm so hesitant to put my headlights in the oven, and I know the hell I'd receive from the significant other.

Looking forward to seeing what the wheels look like on the car. Any info on where you got the hole cover thingy on the front bumper? Need to get 2 for my brothers car.

I love the color as well. I used to have white cars but this grey is super nice, especially when cleaned up.

I actually lazied out and bought them on bumperplugs.com. It fit perfectly and is a prefect color match. Bit expensive, though.

My '13 had the Full Race catless DP, AEM CAI, amber tail light vinyl, bc short shifter, and a couple other things.

My friendly neighborhood UPS driver dropped off a few packages today..!!

PRL SRI wrinkle black and my wheels (which go on tomorrow)
OPunNvX.jpg

r856Pyl.jpg

18x8 +40 Enkei Raijin in Hyper Silver. Gonna use my stock tires for now. 225/40/18.

Finally have some time to post a couple pics of the car with the new wheels. I let my brother go a little crazy with the after effects, so I'll get some clean shots once the rain goes away! I think they turned out pretty nice and flush. I'd already have some coils on the way, but ended up dropping my $700+ play money on a new graphics card :X

ddd4061b_IMAG2477.jpeg

0c3b9d0f_IMAG2481.jpeg

Back