I'm baaaack! '15 Si Sedan

2nrzqjl.jpg

Sorry for the crappy iPhone quality pic.....

Car in happy being cleaned up last night and parking alone at work. Looking all sexy out there, lol
image.jpg

iPhone 6 but never a decent pic when you have to zoom in.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Was trying to load something in the trunk last night, it slipped and left a nice gouge on the rear bumper. SO PISSED!!!!!!

civic gouge.jpg

Santa was a little late on his delivery this year but made up in the quality of the product!

image.jpg

Got a couple projects that should wrap up in the next couple months. I are excite!

Unfortunately those seats are very to scratch. Quick question... What would you guys use to clean smoothie stain from the passenger seat? Lid wasn't fully tighten up :(

@Nomar06 - What happened? Looks like a scratch or something messed that up.

Are you talking about the red seat pic? If so....I was holding up a sample material piece that matches exactly to the seat. Will be doing the door cards in the red.

The scratch on the rear bumper.....I dropped a vacuum on it while loading it in the trunk.

Unfortunately those seats are very to scratch. Quick question... What would you guys use to clean smoothie stain from the passenger seat? Lid wasn't fully tighten up :(

I use the Honda brand interior cleaner that you can buy at the dealership. Works like gangbusters on dog slobber.....lol

Added the Civic Hybrid tails to the car this weekend....could be any happier right now. I've always been iffy about them from seeing them only in pics but they look amazing in person and in the car.

Got the homie hookup deal to make this all possible. Although I did have to do a couple hours of swapping wires from the 2013 wiring harness I got with the tails. The 2013 Civics do not have the trunk button on the trunk and also does not have the proximity sensors for the smart key.

Might have to switch up the blacked out trim back to chrome.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

hows the weight compared to the stock... I'm guessing the mugen is lighter

Back