Damn not another 13' TW Fb6.........

Can the spacers be used with stock springs?

When you opened the headlights, were there 2 pieces of amber reflector for the turn signal? Reason I ask, is I've read from a few other places that there's one piece that easily removes and another piece that needs work to remove/delete.

Car looks beautiful and that retrofit is making me rethink blacking out the low beam area when I do mine.. decisions, decisions...

Oh, and what projectors did you go with? H1s?

You will probably have some poke with stock springs, I would lower the car first.

There are 2 pieces to be removed, the amber reflector itself and a clear housing holding the amber reflector (I still have this piece on the headlights)

Yes, Mini h1's.

Hey @shad2fast4u I just received my Mini H1 5500k morimoto kit with Iris shroud from TRS. I can't wait to get them on. I am on the fence withe with the XB LED. Do you recommend them? Do you think they are over kill? Also do you drive with it on all the time or only in poor lit places. I would like to see more pics of them if you had some. Lighting output, distance, color match. Did you get 5500k with your HID? if so, does it match. Or did you find after upgrading to retrofit HID you got what you wanted going from halogen.

Also, I saw you changed your turn signal from the rear to be clear but still light up amber. Which bulb did you get and from where if you don't mind me asking.

Hey @shad2fast4u I just received my Mini H1 5500k morimoto kit with Iris shroud from TRS. I can't wait to get them on. I am on the fence withe with the XB LED. Do you recommend them? Do you think they are over kill? Also do you drive with it on all the time or only in poor lit places. I would like to see more pics of them if you had some. Lighting output, distance, color match. Did you get 5500k with your HID? if so, does it match. Or did you find after upgrading to retrofit HID you got what you wanted going from halogen.

Also, I saw you changed your turn signal from the rear to be clear but still light up amber. Which bulb did you get and from where if you don't mind me asking.

Xb leds are worth it to me, i dont have extra pics, sorry. Every person is different so I can only speak for myself lol. Bulbs for rear are sylvannia LL.

Install will be similar to the CTE adapter I have/did the DIY for. Should take an hour tops.

Are switchback bulbs plug and play?
They will "hyper flash" when you use your turn signal unless you get resistors. I don't know what ones are needed off hand. Hopefully someone will chime in.

love the cleanliness and quality of the build! What wheels do you have in mind?
Thank you. None at this moment, I'm still loving the stock wheels.

You should get the skunk2 weighted one. Those shifts are now extreme butterly smooth man!!! I had other shift knobs none like skunk2
Personally, I'm not a fan of weighted shift knobs. I had a moddiction anvil and tried the skunk2 on my buddy's 9th, didn't like them much. The spoon is the best knob I had, it feels realistic.

How does the buddy club short throw shifter feel? I want to get one, but I don't want it to be too short. Also how long did it take to install?
It feels good with the upgraded hybrid racing base bushings. Installation took me about 1-2 hours, I don't quite remember lol.

Where did you get the 4 point brace? It's so clean
Thanks, I had a connect with someone in Malaysia who got it imported for me.

Back