xXFlash21Xx's TW '15 Sedan

Yeah they do or there was something wrong with it under the plastic piece. I was reaching across the car to lift the opposite wiper blade and leaned onto the glass and that's when it pop and spider-ed across half the windshield. So I have to wait until Monday to get it fixed.

Great that your insurance will cover it without affecting your payment. Sucks that you don't have proof that there was an issue with the windshield from the get go so you could pass the blame onto Honda. No way it should have done that by just leaning on it, especially since the plastic cowl does not look to have been hit by anything.

Great that your insurance will cover it without affecting your payment. Sucks that you don't have proof that there was an issue with the windshield from the get go so you could pass the blame onto Honda. No way it should have done that by just leaning on it, especially since the plastic cowl does not look to have been hit by anything.

Yeah that's what I was hoping to do. I called my buddy that I bought the car from and he said they wouldn't be able to do anything about it. But yeah no windshield should crack that easy. I have hit a deer in the past and it bounced of my windshield. Never had any issues before.

Finally got the windshield fixed!! Time for more :vtec: Also plasti dipped the chrome on the car. Will update photos when its not raining any more. Cant wait to move to Myrtle Beach where the weather is nice.

image.jpg Been away a little while with my move to South Carolina. But finally got the si lowered. And just ordered my front lip.

How easy was it to plastic-dip the chrome? did you remove the parts or spray it right on the car?

Nice dip idea. I have a coworker who fought it and has been in remission for a long time.

Kind of gives me an idea.. totally dip each section of the car a different color. That would be sick! Rolling art!

Funny how you cover your license plate in some pictures and in some you don't.:giggle: Car keeps looking better:thumbsup:

Back