My Journey - Civic Si, S2000, and beyond

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
Hey everyone! Also, specifically I know @Bruce Bartlow @Nix @Cbland13Si @squiggy have been waiting for this, and I know it has been a while since I have been on but I am back for the foreseeable future with time to actually monitor posts! Anyways, lets get to why we are all here. My 2003, Ap2'ish Ap1 S2k. The upgrade list is a mile long, but here we go -

AP2 Front Bumper & lip Paint
70mm High Flow Cat
Hood Vents
Side Diffusers (Textured Type R)
Hard Top & Paint
2 Piece Hardtop bracket
Steering Wheel Hubs
Wheels
AP2 Front Bumper
Rick's Smoked Diffusers
Head Unit
Lip Spoiler
OEM Rear Spoiler
6K HID's & LED interior/footwell lighting
AP2 Retainers & keepers
Baffled oil pan
Cooling Plate
Differential Collars
Front anti-bump steer kit
Exhaust
Intake
Half Shaft Spacers
Spoon Rearview Mirror
Custom Headlight Halo/Reclear
AP2 Taillights
Lifetime Window Tint
TEIN S. Tech Springs
SR48 Open-end lug nuts (black)
Valve cover washers/VTEC Solenoid
Audio (speakers & crossovers)
Modifry dash bracket + holder
Convertible top fix straps
Billman timing chain tensioner
OEM AP2 radio door
Chrome parking/running light bulbs
Pioneer Headunit
Radiator Stays
Rolled front and rear fenders & rear tab relocation
OEM Black Chrome rear H badge
Clear smoked side markers w/ LED bulbs
Philips Crystal vision high beam bulbs
New rear tires - Hankook V12's

Okay with all of that being said, here are the pictures I have shot so far, let me know what yall think Ill keep this updated as there are more plans in the future I wont disclose just yet ;) IMG_1354.JPG IMG_0443.JPG IMG_0444.JPG IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0697.JPG unnamed.jpg

Let me know what y'all think. I absolutely love the car, 77k miles, and only 2 owners, the guy I bought it from is a longtime friend that actually owns the genesis ultimate in the first picture. Everything is BEAUTIFUL on the car, the paint is the original paint as well, and man its gorgeous. Enjoy! :coffee:

Beautiful S2K. It looks so clean and well maintained. It may just be the angle of the shot but are the purple stripes on the steering wheel off center?

Thanks all! Very well kept and maintained, I need to take a shot of the engine bay not sure where my mind is! Also, yes the stripes on the NRG wheel are off center, but they look great. Those and the Hub are purple, as well as some of the pswdjdm hardware under the hood too. thanks for the love! @Flightmaster127

Last edited:
Beautiful s2000! before I owned my fb6, I owned a WRX that I traded my s2000 in for. It was a 2001 with 72,000 miles and I got a killer deal on it. Ive never had so much fun driving a car. I miss her =(

It brings tears to my eyes just to think of selling her....definitely one of the most fun vehicles I have ever had the privelage of owning. I need to get more engine pics up! I am sorry I suck so bad lately at getting that done

Back