Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

c0c59b469761f59688f5b9e60599ed36.jpg

Mine is lowered on teins

@Danny Lugo

clean car man. if you plan on keeping the stock wheels you should invest in some spacers :)

been a while since i've posted but here's an update.

had to use the car for work the past couple months so emblems and wheels were swapped. currently running on '13 Si wheels with 20mm spacers. had an alignment done to OE specs and fitment is bueno :thumbsup: battery also gave in so i dropped a optima yellow top in it.

currently on the search for new wheel setup so stay tuned..

IMG_1019_zpsztddlsox.jpg

IMG_1017_zpssemfrx2e.jpg

20222576318_495b588ee2_b.jpg

@Danny Lugo

clean car man. if you plan on keeping the stock wheels you should invest in some spacers :)

20222576318_495b588ee2_b.jpg

I thought about it, but two things 1) I'm going to invest in some XXR 527 chrome black offset 35 and also the guy that sold me the car did put new tires and they have more width if i put spacers the tire might touch the fender!!!

But thanks for the input man and thanks for the compliment!!!

I thought about it, but two things 1) I'm going to invest in some XXR 527 chrome black offset 35 and also the guy that sold me the car did put new tires and they have more width if i put spacers the tire might touch the fender!!!

But thanks for the input man and thanks for the compliment!!!
I don't think so. 20 cm spacers on stock wheels are fine.....even with wider tires. The stock wheels are only 7" wide aren't they?

width/diameter matter as well as your suspension/camber setup. All depends on how flush you're trying to be or whatever. Tire width also plays a part in what you can run.

Thanks for the input man!!!
I'd go to the tire forum and look though the sticky threads. There are a couple with just users posting their wheel/tire setups. Look though and see what you're after. If they don't list their stats, quote their post and ask. I may be able to even find their info for you.

I'd go to the tire forum and look though the sticky threads. There are a couple with just users posting their wheel/tire setups. Look though and see what you're after. If they don't list their stats, quote their post and ask. I may be able to even find their info for you.

Thanks will do!!!! I'm still saving for the rims so it's going to take time lol!

Back