Photos Snow pics

We've gotten so much snow here! This morning was the most challenging drive I've had so far with this car. At 15 degrees out (F) the roads were icy due to frozen slush and then we got a burst of 2-3" of snow in an hour or so right before rush hour. Visibility was so bad that I couldn't see cars coming toward me until they were about a carlength or two away. Love the Civic still, and I'm looking forward to more crappy weather!

Well we're currently forecasted 6-10 inches tonight through tomorrow morning, and my new dashcam is up and running so I took a little video of my drive. Sadly I had a great daytime one that didn't save correctly... for those of you who think your city doesn't plow anything lol

Last edited:
The township should pay me for plowing
1304380ba2a90c2f84fcedb922fafda9.jpg

Just because I like sharing how awesome our Civics are with you all. Here's the video (grainy, sorry but you get the point) of last night's drive home that resulted in the very snowy car pic I posted yesterday :dancingcoolsmiley:

Hahah @bootyluvr oh I'm not serious... if I opened my door and saw that it'd be time to run back inside and hibernate. I'd love to hear how everyone's 9th is doing in this crazy snow!

Back