New here guys!!!!!

Hey guys new question don't know if there is a forum already about this, but when is the best time to change spark plugs? Mi car has 32,000 and also what are the maintenance schedule for this 2013 si? Thanks in advanced

066eb3e395dadd3de251204cbb2e444e.jpg

Hey guys need help here I want to remove that silver panel on the door to wrap it in carbon fiber how do I remove it?

Thanks in advance

@Nomar06 just had his panels out of his car. Maybe he can provide some info ^

Ok so did some tinkering just now and it's basically easy to remove the door panel I just want to know if I can remove the silver panel and not remove the whole door panel of, its doable or do I need to remove the whole panel?

You have to remove the panel to remove the silver trim peice. There are a couple spots the are plastic welded to the top part of the panel.

image.jpg

See all the white "dots".....you have to cut those off and then glue those spots back.

You have to remove the panel to remove the silver trim peice. There are a couple spots the are plastic welded to the top part of the panel.

View attachment 50976

See all the white "dots".....you have to cut those off and then glue those spots back.

Juuummmm ok thanks I maybe then need to wrap that silver part with the door mounted I think. I thinks it's better because if there is plastic welded it might be hard to re-apply that part again ok. So the silver trim is then some parts plastic welded?

Made the image full size. Click it and it'll expand even further. You can see the white dots that he's talking about much easier

Made the image full size. Click it and it'll expand even further. You can see the white dots that he's talking about much easier

I mean yeah I see the white dots but all I need to take out is the silver plate so I see there if I take the screws from that beige (I think that is the color) I think that the whole silver part might come out

Oh wait o see what you say!!!! I did not see the back part that is actually the whole door panel

Even if you remove the white section that silver peice you want to remove will be firmly in place. If I were you, I would just attempt to wrap the silver peice without removing the panel from the door.

It will be difficult to keep the structural integrity of the panel if you remove the white dots and then try to glue the peice back on.

Even if you remove the white section that silver peice you want to remove will be firmly in place. If I were you, I would just attempt to wrap the silver peice without removing the panel from the door.

It will be difficult to keep the structural integrity of the panel if you remove the white dots and then try to glue the peice back on.

Yeap you are right. What I might ending doing is taking the whole panel out then put the door panel on a flat surface and then wrap it there I think it would be more comfy than doing it on the car lol!

Is there a wiring diagram for the head unit? I am planning to change the middle part (where the navi goes) mine does not have navi, I want to change that to a apple car enabled head unit!!! Is it doable?

Hey guys new question don't know if there is a forum already about this, but when is the best time to change spark plugs? Mi car has 32,000 and also what are the maintenance schedule for this 2013 si? Thanks in advanced

Dealer told me, at 30K, they recommend changing the air and cabin filter

Back