Kevv's '13 FB6 Build thread

The S2K is one of the cars i'd sell off the Si for. Nice pick up! Keep us posted on the mods
Thank you! I'm very excited...they hold amazing power on stock block and trans! Since PRL was such a great company to deal with I'm ordering their turbo kit for the s2k here soon. Going 6264 precision turbo this time!

Sad to see ya go but nice pickup on the S2k. Pop in and keep us updated on the new ride when you can. Also, think about coming to the Dragon meet in the fall. There are a ton of different cars that show up. You're also the third person on this forum to make the Civic -> S2K jump. hahahah.

Sad to see ya go but nice pickup on the S2k. Pop in and keep us updated on the new ride when you can. Also, think about coming to the Dragon meet in the fall. There are a ton of different cars that show up. You're also the third person on this forum to make the Civic -> S2K jump. hahahah.
Don't worry nix I'm deffinetly not going anywhere...I love this forum, could I do a build thread for the s2k here?

Yeah it's a great car...never driven one and it's a different kind of beast. The main reason why I decided to make the switch was because of how limited in power the 9th gen is due to its single port head flow....to get it where I wanted it (800whp) would've been over $16k quoted by PRL on top of all I have already spent! The S2k can hold over 600whp on stock block and trans safely thanks to its great engineering.

Reactions: Nix
I did the backwards move, went from s2k to si lol

Congrats! Im waiting for the R as well

a14d24dc7afd60e6222b4ec672c8cdd7.jpg

Little bit of sad news guys, car will go to a new owner this weekend. I got a really good deal on an Ap2 s2000 at a steal and overall I feel like it's a better platform then the 9th gen as we never got that much aftermarket love....plus the s2k will be paid off! So that means I'll be saving up for the new type R!!!
Congrats on the S2K @Kevv_Si
i would do the same in a heart beat. The S2K is one of my favs as well.

Back