Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

363ed857a804144058641dfc11b2dbf8.jpg

Few weeks ago.. Only 2015's showed up :giggle:

Nice

tumblr_mrrac87b4t1rntezlo1_400.gif

I saw that video few days ago. It seems like he was on winter rubber too.:nerd:

Yeah I've always paid a premium because of retards. Dumb young ***** messing it up for the rest of us.

Winter tires don't mean you are invincible.

Yeah I've always paid a premium because of retards. Dumb young ***** messing it up for the rest of us.

Winter tires don't mean you are invincible.
when I dropped the 2011 W, my insurance on my 2014 Fiesta ST went from 2100 to 800 /yr.... hahaha, the W is in the highest insurance category. The W cost me $25k new, the ST cost me $22k.... so glad the W is gone

when I dropped the 2011 W, my insurance on my 2014 Fiesta ST went from 2100 to 800 /yr.... hahaha, the W is in the highest insurance category. The W cost me $25k new, the ST cost me $22k.... so glad the W is gone

With the level of idiots that are jumping into their first WRX (2015 WRX), the insurance is sure to get much higher. Same with the 2015 Mustang as well, the Ecoboost just opened up a whole new door for some people.

I remember back in 2007 some kid in high school got a brand new 2006 hawkeye in silver color for his graduation present.:bunny:I can't even tell you how many times he stalled at the red light from trying to do launch control.:giggle: Few months later that STI was at the Subaru dealer waiting in line for new transmission and turbo. :(

I remember back in 2007 some kid in high school got a brand new 2006 hawkeye in silver color for his graduation present.:bunny:I can't even tell you how many times he stalled at the red light from trying to do launch control.:giggle: Few months later that STI was at the Subaru dealer waiting in line for new transmission and turbo. :(

Kids.... :rolleyes:

If it had launch control then it had some type of engine management... That's why I would never buy a used sports car. I took care of my '07 WRX (Hawkeye) so whomever bought it/buys it will have a good vehicle. It did have 125,000 miles though.

Do you know how to find where a car is by the VIN? I have my old VIN just curious.

Probably carfax or your local DMV. When I used to live in NJ I have seen some weird stuff. My spoiled friend got a brand new Audi TT, because she need it a car to get to and from college.:rolleyes:

The OP ( @Damaca ) just got another Subie. She hasn't been on since Feb 2, 2014 so maybe she will get this tag and post up here Subie :)

Hi everyone. It's been a loooooong time. I'm on my phone and can't figure out how to load a picture from it BUT I picked up an Acadia green 98 2.5 RS.

Jeff, can you post that picture I just sent you on FB?

Back