Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

It looks like a Camry. I bet it drives good though since they are pretty grounded to the ground.

You no likey my '15 WRX? :(
I like '15 WRX's. Hell, I almost bought your car's twin back in November. It's just the last time I saw you in person (this is important because you're SuperJeff) you still had the '07. We both had our '07s. Now you have a '15 and I have a Subarunicorn and it's just... weird. It's weird. We were like fraternal twinsies. :(

It looks like a Camry. I bet it drives good though since they are pretty grounded to the ground.

this is wrong. You should be ashamed because it's so wrong.

I know I've been watching too much stuff from Australia and New Zealand when I can't understand why the car is on the right side of the road. It's funny, I'm okay with that on daily driving, of course, because I don't think about it. But when I watch videos and they are, I'm like, "WTF GET OVER YER GUNNA DIEEEEE!"

I like '15 WRX's. Hell, I almost bought your car's twin back in November. It's just the last time I saw you in person (this is important because you're SuperJeff) you still had the '07. We both had our '07s. Now you have a '15 and I have a Subarunicorn and it's just... weird. It's weird. We were like fraternal twinsies. :(

It might be weird but I don't miss the Hawkeye. I enjoyed it but am definitely happy with the upgrade to the '15.

Damn it's been that long since you've saw me in person... dang!

I do like your RS! :thumbsup:

you should post up your new ride

She's posted it here... One pic I believe lol

I'm out of the turbo + awd game and prob never going back.

You've been out of it for a bit. RS was N/A and now the MR2.

13148436_10153576551183388_539181004_o.jpg

2015 UBER ALES.

I drive a KIA! Seriously though, I get asked if its a Hyundai or a Kia all the time with the summer wheels on it.

Back