2016 Tail Of The Dragon Meet V September 22nd-25th: Chat Thread

So yesterday I saw something posted on the faceballs and figured it was time to make my annual appearance on 9th. I would like to get in on this meet, to slow everyone down and complain about my brakes as usual

So yesterday I saw something posted on the faceballs and figured it was time to make my annual appearance on 9th. I would like to get in on this meet, to slow everyone down and complain about my brakes as usual
Sounds good to me... Traditions and all.

Greg.... bring some front pads with you and we can swap them in like 15 minutes.... tops. Seriously. Fluid is on you before hand though!

My original plan was to drive all Tuesday night / Wednesday morning and arrive in Robbinsville by 6-7AM. Now I might leave Charlotte Wednesday around 5AM.

My original plan was to drive all Tuesday night / Wednesday morning and arrive in Robbinsville by 6-7AM. Now I might leave Charlotte Wednesday around 5AM.
Alot less driving now. Get a good night sleep and then leave sounds good lol

minion-mobile.

:giggle:

Minions23.png

I'm getting more comfortable woth this car. Early this year, i was pretty bad. Im getting better quickly

Greg.... bring some front pads with you and we can swap them in like 15 minutes.... tops. Seriously. Fluid is on you before hand though!

Just ordered pads and rotors. I won't have anything to complain about, they'll be done before then

What did you get?

Yellowstuff pads, and the holy grail of rotors...Duralast Gold. I've always been of the opinion that a rotor is a rotor, but all pads are not created equal. Until my rotors glaze over and I leave a nice stain in my seat, I'll keep to that opinion. Motul fluid also coming.

There may also be a surprise upgrade on the traction side. I'm not sure if they'll fit just yet...but I'm gonna try

Probably quicker to respond to FB lol
This is true. If you really need to get in touch with me and don't have my number, hit me up on the faceballz

Last edited:
Why don't I see @Nix on the official registration list? Do I need to go back and read these threads to find out what's going on?

Back