2016 Tail Of The Dragon Meet V September 22nd-25th: Chat Thread

Yeah...

Hey @greg porter - I am having a house built and closing might be sometime in September and my brother also might be having a Vegas wedding around the same time. I just can't commit to a Dragon trip with all that going on at the same time. Nothing in the way but time. Depending on how things shake out I might still make it. So I haven't said no, i just can't say for sure if I will make it down.

Well now I'm up to date. Hopefully things work out so you can sneak out and have some dragon time. But I guess if you are gonna miss, then those are pretty good reasons

Yeah man. I'm hoping. It just depends on my bro's wedding more than anything. Also, closing date since we have to be there to sign a bunch of stuff I'm sure.

EDIT: Worst case I may make a day trip down just on Saturday. If I leave here at 5am I should be there by 9or10AM. Hang out for the day and head back that evening or early Sunday with everyone else. Ill keep you guys updated.

i dont know my schedule enough to commit to anything either, plus not getting paid all summer has wiped me out

Sounds like some fun I wish I knew if I would have enough vacation time :banghead:

best i can do is similar to @Nix if time allows haul *** down as soon as i can and stay till i have to leave, but at best itd be friday night leaving sunday. Regardless as soon as i can ill send some money to @Nomar06 and you guys can at least buy some beer or something if i dont make it

best i can do is similar to @Nix if time allows haul *** down as soon as i can and stay till i have to leave, but at best itd be friday night leaving sunday. Regardless as soon as i can ill send some money to @Nomar06 and you guys can at least buy some beer or something if i dont make it
Better than nothing!

How far do people travel for this thing? It would be just about 2,700 miles for me to get there.

Last edited:
Back