bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
Most of the trouble makers are non VW/Audi owners. Watch some videos on youtube son.
Agreed. It's USUALLY the "JDM/USDM" Crowd. The actual show is a good time.

You jam that many people anywhere and you're bound to run into trouble.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

We rented a second floor condo directly across from the convention center. Probably leaving the cars parked all weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nix
We rented a second floor condo directly across from the convention center. Probably leaving the cars parked all weekend.

That's what my friend did when he went down. He would leave his '08 VW R32 parked at his family's house.

I can't remember the last time I went to OCMD. I was in OCNJ last month.

Nice Shot @ethlar :thumbsup:

29929831595_a5146ddc3b_b_zps1hrcy4ev.jpg

So.... I found a mint set of gunmetal BBS STi wheels (same as my current gold / plastidipped anthracite gray set).

So I bought them and going to list my gold BBS wheels for sale.

Good Lord, Jeff, 42 pages?!

Jeff, I'm giving you a task. Your task is to try to get me to buy a new WRX or STI Limited. No, I'm not joking. The list is Audi A4, Audi TT, WRX, STI, BRZ, IS 350Fsport.

You have a year to convince me to buy SUbaru #3.

Jeff, I'm giving you a task. Your task is to try to get me to buy a new WRX or STI Limited. No, I'm not joking. The list is Audi A4, Audi TT, WRX, STI, BRZ, IS 350Fsport.

You should buy my WRX :thumbsup:

Plasti-dipped wheels come off today. Gunmetal wheels go on.

Then I'm taking the plasti-dip off the wheels and they will go back to gold. :rotfl:

then selling them tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Odd List.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back