Alberto's modest civic build

Late october update:

So i got rental

Because i just couldnt have a black car anymore, all my cars have been basic colors (white , black, grey [except rally blue wrx] , back to black) so i decided to go with something . ... <i> loud </i>

I also was gonna get smaller flares for the back... but the arches that were cut into the body too big and the wheel gap would have been tremendous . .. so im stuck with the stupid-big flares.

How many coats of plastidip did you put? Goo Gone is good for removing plastidip

Last edited:
I didnt do it, buddy of mine did it for $50.00 lol, about 4 coats i believe, thanks fof the tips on removing it!

Dang dude, too bad about those wheel arches. Maybe theres another smaller set out there that can fill the hole and be a little less aggy.

Definitely post some pics after you get it cleaned up. I think the color has grown on me. Itll be a nice look after everything gets trimmed out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

is300? Year... auto/manual?
2001 Automatic... 206k miles on chasis, 140k on engine.

Has CEL for Automatic Transmission Fluid temp sensor, aparently its part of the solenoid wiring assembly. 50 part (plus gaskets) and 3 hr labour... "cheap" fix, im gonna keep the is300 stock-ish.

Not bad for a $2,000.00 purchase.

Is300's are pretty legit, even by todays standards. Rear wheel drive, decent weight compared to most of todays cars and dont need to do much to dress them up nice...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I gotta say the purple is looking pretty decent man. I didn't like it at first but those pics, i think it will look good once you've cleaned it all up.

Back