e57a9b46eee3758eba5610d18a8dee71.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1e3f5a48c2fc8714991e7d5f25f620b8.jpg
cc47c5794a7edc85449d07de68de6156.jpg
b90a9b450bffb6872831fb507662a1f1.jpg
d3d0766d7a8c08a66039c9efeb7e65c2.jpg
1fd744654989f95efb4d1a6bc6de4bc6.jpg
623d77fe8c827e8ad8add453de9c09fb.jpg

Did some detailing over the weekend. Car was already clean so I didn't clay bar, but I used used Meguiar's compound followed by Klasse all in one, 2 applications of Klasse sealant glaze, topped with P21 carnauba. Looks fantastic and should get me through the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Painted lip and added reflective tape.

e57a9b46eee3758eba5610d18a8dee71.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

These look great.

@cpj762x51 Why the hood lift?

I had this dumbass biker parked next to me at walmart, he told me I was a ricer because I have a civic lol I told him thanks I try really hard to rice out my car, then I took one of my kid's toys from the back seat and I said to him oh I forgot to add one more thing, then I hanged the toy on the stock rear tow hook, the biker didn't say anything and just left. I hate such ignorant people.

The screw tab that holds the corner of the bumper on tends to break easily. When it does you can install those bumper quick release "knobs" on there and it uses a rubber band to hold them together. The quick latch I posted is a more compact version that only require one hole and no band.

Cars that get a lot of work done or have the front bumper pulled off a lot install them to make the job quicker and easier.

All the images I can find are huge but just google bumper quick release and you'll see a ton of pics showing the two mount points and the band between them.

The screw tab that holds the corner of the bumper on tends to break easily. When it does you can install those bumper quick release "knobs" on there and it uses a rubber band to hold them together. The quick latch I posted is a more compact version that only require one hole and no band.

Cars that get a lot of work done or have the front bumper pulled off a lot install them to make the job quicker and easier.

All the images I can find are huge but just google bumper quick release and you'll see a ton of pics showing the two mount points and the band between them.

Wow. I hope I never need my bumper off that much. That's part of the reason I bought a Honda.

@Nix thanks for the info! That looks great! So far I like the bands and I really needed them because since I bought the car I have taken the bumper off more than 8 times and the oem screws were getting annoying... and I know I will continue taking the bumper off..

Reactions: Nix
Back