bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAHAHAHA! You can get into a higher mileage Evo VIII for ~$10k and hit 500whp RELIABLY for less than $10k. You're going to spend double that on an STI. There are other options as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10k? Wow is that what they go for in your state? The cheapest one I found was 15k 03 with 49k miles, its really clean. All the others are above 15k with like 80-100k. What other options are you talking about? I need a sedan for the family though.

Also.. have you driven a 500whp car before? They're not necessarily family friendly.

Also.. have you driven a 500whp car before? They're not necessarily family friendly.

I've driven my friend's 400hp evo 9. I know it's not the best "family car" that's why I'm also keeping the Si which is going to be my daily. I just need a 4 door just incase I need or want to go out with the family once in a while or if I need the extra room. Plus I always wanted an evo lol

good platform, but aftermarket parts aren't necessarily "cheap" for it.
Prices are reasonable outside of engine and transmission swaps. The closer you get to a Supra, there more cash spent. SRT sells a great turbo setup that the stock automatic can handle. Would put you over 400whp reliably.

I've driven my friend's 400hp evo 9. I know it's not the best "family car" that's why I'm also keeping the Si which is going to be my daily. I just need a 4 door just incase I need or want to go out with the family once in a while or if I need the extra room. Plus I always wanted an evo lol
Just find yourself a high mileage Evo VIII.

There's a nice silver 2015 at the dealer down the hill from me. I should run in and drive it.

There's a nice silver 2015 at the dealer down the hill from me. I should run in and drive it.

didn't you test drive WRX recently? Window shopper and joyrider

giphy.gif

:wink1::bananapoke:

didn't you test drive WRX recently?

I did. Back a month ago. It was a new 2017. The dealer wanted too damn much money for it. They had a $4000 markup for the sake of markup. I pulled the Civic out of the garage and drove it here. Been more than a week since I have taken that out.

giphy.gif

:D

Keep the civic for as long as you can. Last NA Si and also has some HFP parts on it.

No. you're keeping that car.

She's going back to the dealership for replacement of the throw-out bearing again.. It's only been like 3k miles since they replaced it..

I did. Back a month ago. It was a new 2017. The dealer wanted too damn much money for it. They had a $4000 markup for the sake of markup. I pulled the Civic out of the garage and drove it here. Been more than a week since I have taken that out.

$4k markup.. :rotfl:

She's going back to the dealership for replacement of the throw-out bearing again.. It's only been like 3k miles since they replaced it..

$4k markup.. :rotfl:

Meh. At least it's only that and not something bigger.

Could have a Lexus with a CSB on it that the dealership won't fix like a certain 2009 IS250 owner you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back