2015 FB6 TW Civic Si Owner!

eyi526

Fairfax, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hi All!
Been lurking here for a bit (learning and researching), and I've finally pulled the trigger on a Si sedan! The car was used, but CarFax was up to date. No issues so far. It was slightly modded, but this was the best deal I could get out of the ones I was shopping for. I am a new to manual, but I've been practicing in empty spaces and open roads/highways whenever I can. I live in Northern Virginia (DC Metro Area), and traffic can be a B! However, so far so good!

Known mods/additions:
JDM Emblems (front, rear, steering wheel)
18x7.5 HFP Wheels
Eibach Sportline Springs on Stock Suspension (is there anyway to raise this up a bit?)
Weathertech Floorliners (driver and passenger sides)
Honda Trunk Liner

(Possible) Future Changes:
Invidia Q300, Magnaflow (priciest but sounds the best to me), or Buddy Club Spec II exhaust
Downpipe (not sure what brand to get or if brand matters)
Buddy Club Sport Spec Coilovers or different shocks/struts (recommendations are welcome!)

Without further adoo...this is Cirilla! Ciri for short. If you ever played The Witcher games, you'll know Ciri is small, yet nimble and can pack a punch.

:driving:

IMG_20161220_163930_Ink_LI.jpg IMG_20161220_164004_Ink_LI.jpg IMG_20161220_163842.jpg IMG_20161220_163949.jpg

I wanted to do the modifications myself as a learning experience, so some changes may be made probably after a year, at least. As of now, the ride isn't too low to clear any speed bumps, and it's not too harsh. I am a bit new to modding, and it seems the '14-15 models have some differences in parts compatibility to the '12-13 models. Most i'm looking into right now would be a suspension setup for spirited driving, and a downpipe/exhaust setup. (I figured out what the coils are. They are Eibach Sportlines on the stock suspension).

Hope to contribute to this community soon!

Last edited:
The exhaust tip looks to be stock. Red springs might be Skunk2 but it think they lower the car a bit more.

Car looks good......welcome!

Welcome to the forum! Skunk 2 springs are red, but they're usually a 2" drop. Could be eibach maybe? I thought they were red with less of a drop. Exhaust appears stock for an si. Compatibility is better with the sedans from '12-'15, however some things are still different between them. '12-'13 and '14-'15 coupes are very different in terms of compatibility. Look forward to seeing you around the forum! Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

prob eibach springs if they aren't skunk2. Car looks to be in great shape. Welcome to the forum

If they are Eibach then you should be able to see their logo on every spring. I don't know about Junk2

Thanks for the love! The exhaust is indeed stock. I've updated my original post with what I plan to do in the future. I know I'll have to change the rear brake pads in a year. I'm currently waiting on my winter tire/wheel set (16inch steelies with Michelin IceX 3's).
Happy Holidays to you all!

Welcome @eyi526 :thumbsup:

You a PC gamer?
yessir i am! been building PC's since high school!

Hi All!
Been lurking here for a bit (learning and researching), and I've finally pulled the trigger on a Si sedan! The car was used, but CarFax was up to date. No issues so far. It was slightly modded, but this was the best deal I could get out of the ones I was shopping for. I am a new to manual, but I've been practicing in empty spaces and open roads/highways whenever I can. I live in Northern Virginia (DC Metro Area), and traffic can be a B! However, so far so good!

Known mods/additions:
JDM Emblems (front, rear, steering wheel)
18x7.5 HFP Wheels
Unknown Lowered Springs (all I know is that they are red)
Weathertech Floorliners (driver and passenger sides)
Honda Trunk Liner

(Possible) Future Changes:
Invidia Q300 Exhaust
Downpipe (not sure what brand to get or if brand matters)
Buddy Club Sport Spec Coilovers (prefer to install parts that I bought)
Without further adoo...this is Cirilla! Ciri for short. If you ever played The Witcher games, you'll know Ciri is small, yet nimble and can pack a punch. :driving:

View attachment 54520 View attachment 54521 View attachment 54522 View attachment 54523

I hope to find out what brand the springs are, and if the exhaust isn't stock. I wanted to do the modifications myself as a learning experience, so some changes may be made probably after a year, at least. As of now, the ride isn't too low to clear any speed bumps, and it's not too harsh. I am a bit new to modding, and it seems the '14-15 models have some differences in parts compatibility to the '12-13 models. Most i'm looking into right now would be a suspension setup for spirited driving, and a downpipe/exhaust setup.

Hope to contribute to this community soon!

Great build! Keep it up!

Hi all. I figured out what the springs are. They are the Eibach Sportline. They make the ride a bit too low for my liking. Is there anyway to raise them a bit, or do I have to get a new setup? Also, I wouldn't mind a new set of shocks/struts. I believe that would be better for daily driving instead of coilovers.

Those HFP wheels are beautiful, I've been wanting a set for a while now. Can't wait to see what you do next, and of course, welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all. I figured out what the springs are. They are the Eibach Sportline. They make the ride a bit too low for my liking. Is there anyway to raise them a bit, or do I have to get a new setup? Also, I wouldn't mind a new set of shocks/struts. I believe that would be better for daily driving instead of coilovers.
You'd have to get new springs or coilovers. Truhart is the only company making bolt on aftermarket shocks. They won't raise the car though. You'd have to get something like the eibach pro kit. They're slightly less aggressive.

You'd have to get new springs or coilovers. Truhart is the only company making bolt on aftermarket shocks. They won't raise the car though. You'd have to get something like the eibach pro kit. They're slightly less aggressive.
I see. Thanks for the advice @webby . I'll look into those. I wish Honda made the HFP suspension for the 14-15 models, or Koni could make some compatible models (I believe only the rear struts work with the 14-15's?). I shall plan things now! :popcorn:

I see. Thanks for the advice @webby . I'll look into those. I wish Honda made the HFP suspension for the 14-15 models, or Koni could make some compatible models (I believe only the rear struts work with the 14-15's?). I shall plan things now! :popcorn:
Redshiftmotorsports modifies the stock struts to make konis work. Give him a call.

Nice to see another 15' Si ower! My only complaint with mine is the seats suck. I have Koni oranges for the rear; let me know if you want them.

I forgot to mention to the OP, I lived in Sterling for a bit, not far from Andrews AFB; that was a lifetime ago.

Back