Diogo's civic build thread

still loafting hard on this dp install.... and the intake i cant put in til i order the tune.
i know people i should just get to it. but i may be changing jobs soon so i need to save for the time being

You really shouldn't be running the dp without a tune either.

You really shouldn't be running the dp without a tune either.
i plan on ordering the tune the day that i install the downpipe. its catted so im not too worried about throwing a code but i really have no use fo the dp without the tune.

intake was sold last week. i lost my job a little while ago so everything has slowed down to almost a hault

well... i started school so its been a while but all of my parts have been sold. minuis coils wheels and lights (which are coming out very soon to be sold)
not parting out just yet i really just needed to shake the hobby for a while to concentrate on school

holy cow its been a while. nothing really to update most stuff was sold and school has kept me busy but i plan on being more active this year for sure. im opening my own company in 2017 and ill have some spare change to throw around

updates incoming later today. loads has been done again now that school is finishing lol and ill probably do even more over the nest two or so months

Reactions: Nix
Alrighty
Been a while people's
So after summer school I'll be done and hopefully working so I started a few projects again
Retrofit done again but this time the way I wanted it done. Flush mount mod to shrouds morimoto mini h1 projectors and brand new oem Honda headlights which I got for a deal
9ca3b5eaf3f901902c0f802fd726bb55.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Hsd coils are still treating me well. Rear perch siezed bad on one side but thankfully hsd has their hq close to me so I got new ones for cheap and raised the ***** up
Wheels are 17x8 +35 enkei rpf1 with carbon center caps wrapped in 225/45/17 falken fk453 tires which have a pretty broad shoulder so they fit more like a large 235
Rear sway bar was put in as well godspeed adjustable 24mm put on the stiffer setting for the most fun and wow what a difference!!!!

Ktuned shifter cable spherical bushings were put in for a nice clickity click into gears and it feels great
Ktuned axel back will be in the car very soon as I found a really sweet deal locally and possibly some dress up stuff for the exterior including that plain looking front lip

Glad to be back folks [emoji16]
8f0e5e5c74b62c0275b95898f29a732a.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Ktuned shifter cable bushing made a giant difference. no more sponges shifts into gear. its more of a solid clunk very confidence inspiring feels much nicer shifting fast now :D

Back