Photos -- Official Honda Civic Shift Knob Pics Thread --

This is my second blox knob and I love it more than the first. Awesome colour and feels nice too. Shows fingerprints a little, but not as much as a glossy one would

thanks for the feedback brother :1: i might get a beanie for it also. heard they can get pretty hot from the sun. and lately its been in the hundreds where i live in California.

20160822_225556.jpg

This is the Password JDM Acetal Copolymer shift knob.. thought it was kind of expensive but I got tired of the clunkiness from the Skunk2's weight. Ultimately money well spent, love it!

Blox 490 limited platinum
e3f5e4e42a50a48ec6e3f93d180683cc.jpg
13d50a9022838b767ae352cdab76ee02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are a legit site to buy from. I purchased from them a long time ago. Ask them to be sure the item you want is in stock....
Thanks for the input! I've been reading mixed things about them, but I'll be sure to see if they have it in stock before I do anything.

Thanks for the input! I've been reading mixed things about them, but I'll be sure to see if they have it in stock before I do anything.
Mixed about ICB? Those guys are some of the most reputable folks in the industry. Shipping is super fast. If you have doubts about them, you can always go thru other places like JHP. I ordered mine thru JHP.

Radar Mount gunmetal powder coated stainless knob. Weighted, dampened, and countersunk. Weighs about 400g, and tightens down over the OE shift boot collar. LOVE IT, with Buddy Club shifter, and Hybrid Racing base bushings. Now I just need cable bushings...Hybrid?...Acuity seems all the rage now...don’t remember seeing their name when I got my setup last year.A8BD860C-8FF9-4FAF-81E7-D0FFC8148480.jpegD82D94B2-51B2-4C65-8E8F-4B28B2150F04.jpeg

Back