SpaceJam's gradual FB6 build

Quick progress pic on my lights. Definitely the most stressful thing I've done with the car but I feel it's going to be the most rewarding. Going to have to trim the shrouds to make them fit but I'm liking the way they look.
View attachment 53980
2c88594d679b63f16629be6ae8e4636a.jpg

This was after I finished my amber delete with the hella 9005 bulbs for high beam. Loving the look of it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So I'm not happy with my retrofit. The shrouds are too big for the housing so they press up against the lenses, throwing off the aim giving the cutoff a V shape. Ordered new shrouds and I'll hopefully be able to redo them before the new year lol

Mini Gatlings with the switchback halos to replace the Mini X5-R shrouds. I really want shrouds with switchback LEDs haha

Yeah the plan was to park it for the winter but there are days where I just really want to take it out for a spin. I have a 2002 Ford Focus for a daily now and it doesn't give me the same feeling when I drive it haha. I know parking it is for the best but still.

How are the BC coil overs doing for daily driving?

Really debating dropping but the roads in SC are absolutely terrible

How are the BC coil overs doing for daily driving?

Really debating dropping but the roads in SC are absolutely terrible

They are the only experience I have with aftermarket suspension so I can't compare them with anything other than stock. That said, they are noticeably stiffer than stock. Sometimes hitting a bump or pothole can be pretty jarring. I'm not sure what the roads are like where you are but in Edmonton they can get pretty rough too and with the coilovers you can feel every bump and dip in the road and it can get kind of annoying. But I still love them. It feels awesome to corner with them. Car stays nice and level when turning and I love how it looks lowered. The ability to adjust ride height is a nice feature. I'm hoping to get new rims and tires next year to compliment the ride height and cornering ability I get from the coilovers. Definitely my favourite mod so far, even if my teeth do chatter a bit more when driving now :D

Back