DIY 2012 Civic Si Independent Fogs (picture heavy)

Got it working. Thank you to all the contributors, your help was most appreciated. The only thing I did different was I did not run a relay. I was also having a hard time finding a t-tap. So for now I have it tapped into one of the fuses using an "add-a-circuit" which I already had because I hard wired my radar detector. Only thing that sucks is I have to keep turning off the detector and fogs when I shut off the car cause the fuse box does not turn off when you take the key out (not sure why they designed it like that, so stupid). Once I find a t-tap I will hook up to the ignition wire as in the original post.

Got it working. Thank you to all the contributors, your help was most appreciated. The only thing I did different was I did not run a relay. I was also having a hard time finding a t-tap. So for now I have it tapped into one of the fuses using an "add-a-circuit" which I already had because I hard wired my radar detector. Only thing that sucks is I have to keep turning off the detector and fogs when I shut off the car cause the fuse box does not turn off when you take the key out (not sure why they designed it like that, so stupid). Once I find a t-tap I will hook up to the ignition wire as in the original post.
use #23 if you don't want to be turning things on/off
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/fuse-tapping-not-working-as-intended.7472/

Word! Not sure why, but by fuse #23 is dead whether I have the ignition on or off. I tried #22 and it worked. Thanks man!

HELP! i am stuck, my fogs wont turn on, I am not sure what i did wrong, i got the switch on and off but the fogs wont turn on is it the switch or i dont have the right relay xD

Back