excalibur rs-360-edp (What bypass module works) and any additional install advise

Iganinja007

So I bought an Excalibur rs-360-edp that does not have a Bypass mod. I can't find any info pointing to which module works or it's installation/wiring details. I've installed many before chips were even thought of.
So any help is greatly appreciated. Oh, and the simpler the better...

I would recommend an idatalink al-ca if you stick with Excalibur but my professional advice would be to bypass the Excalibur and go with a compustar because of their ease of install, it has the bypass module onboard and it is modular and very upgradeable. I have the compustar cm7200 brain on my 12 civic with their T10 1mile range remotes and an alarmit kit for an alarm upgrade and absolutely love it. I've been installing professionally at best buy for years and recommend them hands down

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Pm me if you need anything else. Btw they clean up nicely.. Here's the prewire for my civic. I had to take it into the dealership for service and they said they couldn't tell there was an aftermarket system on there
5de102bfe78c67ed97e8f28029b1f535.jpg

Thanks guys. Sorry a bit too late. I changed my mind to a Fortin Evo-One ($110). Seemed to have everything in one package plus a Fortin THARONE-HON2 T-Harness ($35)-shop around..
Went together nicely until I tried programming it. It took the key/bypass but the remote start didn't. Seems it's not flashed/updated from the factory.
Now a $20 module (FlashLink) is needed WTF??? Nickel & dime everything nowadays... But the Tech support was spot on. They even went so far as to ask for me
to send it and they'd take care of it, shipping cost only... Eh, that requires to disassemble, unplug.. ugh... So $20. not a biggie... So thanks for the responses.
Cheers

Yeah they ship them unflashed because they are supposed to be sold to dealers where they install them. $20 for a utility that a dealer will use daily to program and configure their brand RS is justifiable(I have like 3 lol) but it is kind of a nuisance for a one time use. When I have clients come in that need their equipment flashed I'll flash it for them and configure it how they want free of charge if I have the time just because I understand the frustration

Back