Yellow Vinyl Foglight overlays

Suspension:
Progress 22mm Rear Sway Bar
Moog Bushings for RSB
Moog Endlinks

(Coming Soon) H&R Lowering Springs

More pictures to come....
IMG_2219.jpg IMG_2220.jpg IMG_2221.jpg
FLASHPRO.jpg IMG_1463.JPG IMG_1471.JPG IMG_1505.JPG IMG_1507.JPG IMG_2112.JPG IMG_2090.JPG View attachment 56477

Last edited:
Great start! We pretty much have the exact same mods but I have a PRL CAI and both rear and upper motor mounts. Keep us posted when you install everything!

Do the upper mounts make the ride really stiff? And how are you liking the sound? Are the power gains noticable?

What stiffness are ur mounts? I'm 72a upper and lower and it's loud on acceleration and cruisin mid range rpm. In 6th on the freeway or lower rpm it's not bad at all. But it def feels like my car is just one big engine and launches from digs are much more enjoyable. Ur in the same boat as me. Couldn't wait so now I'm tuned up with bolt ons and the car is so so so so so so muuuuuuccccchhh better. Look into deleting that cdv. And on a vit tune u will def notice the power. Keep us posted.

Do the upper mounts make the ride really stiff? And how are you liking the sound? Are the power gains noticable?

It balances out the rear mount and it actually vibrates a little less, you can only feel it (very slightly) when you turn the ac on. As for the sound I love it! Quiet when I need it and loud when I want it, I am fully tuned by Vit once you're tuned its a night and day difference, it pulls a lot harder. Here is a video of when I first installed everything.

Can't wait to get it all on. I went 62A on the motor mount. Considering the upper mount as well. Im hoping I can find somebody in FL to help me put this all in this weekend, otherwise I will have to wait at least another 3 weeks to get it put in :(

Next up will be the Eibach Pro Plus kit and possibly some struts with it. Depends on how my wallet feels.

Im still waiting to put them in. Im getting knee surgery this friday, but next weekend looks like when I'll be able to get it all in. Its killing me having all this stuff just sitting in my garage :(
I will post everything as my tune with Vit progresses

It balances out the rear mount and it actually vibrates a little less, you can only feel it (very slightly) when you turn the ac on. As for the sound I love it! Quiet when I need it and loud when I want it, I am fully tuned by Vit once you're tuned its a night and day difference, it pulls a lot harder. Here is a video of when I first installed everything.

R-18 what kind of exhaust set up is that? I've been looking for a sound I like and that one seems to resonate that low deep tone pretty well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R-18 what kind of exhaust set up is that? I've been looking for a sound I like and that one seems to resonate that low deep tone pretty well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Full race downpipe with cat and full race exhaust

Having an ossicle (floating bone) removed from beneath my knee where the tendon connects from ,y knee to my shin. Extracting it like an avocado pit is what the doctor said. Supposed to be somewhat minor and I should be walking again within the first week. Thanks for the wishes. Hoping I'm up for the installation of all this stuff next weekend :vtec:

Having an ossicle (floating bone) removed from beneath my knee where the tendon connects from ,y knee to my shin. Extracting it like an avocado pit is what the doctor said. Supposed to be somewhat minor and I should be walking again within the first week. Thanks for the wishes. Hoping I'm up for the installation of all this stuff next weekend :vtec:

Get well soon man.

So this weekend finally looks good to get the parts on. Unfortunately I wont have access to the lift, but plenty of jacks. Hoping to get it all put in on Saturday. I will keep pictures posted and updates coming. This stuff has been just sitting in my garage for a month, it's about time to get it all in. Wish us luck!

Back