Ford Focus ST?

The FiST have a tiny hatch if you are looking to carry crap around but they are fun to drive. I test drove one about 2 years ago. Almost test drive a FoST but never got around to it.

GTIs are really attractive since you could get a new GTI SE for $26k and then throw a APR stg1 tune and get around 275hp, I believe.

I do. Much more comfortable than a FoST. And speed is on par, especially when they get in your way on the dragon.
I really like DCC. Great DD and can switch to sport when wanted.

The FiST have a tiny hatch if you are looking to carry crap around but they are fun to drive. I test drove one about 2 years ago. Almost test drive a FoST but never got around to it.

GTIs are really attractive since you could get a new GTI SE for $26k and then throw a APR stg1 tune and get around 275hp, I believe.

The fiST if done up turns into a monster they can be stupid fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do. Much more comfortable than a FoST. And speed is on par, especially when they get in your way on the dragon.
I really like DCC. Great DD and can switch to sport when wanted.

Only if they weren't a hatch... ^_^

@r18-power - for real though, why do you want to switch from the Si? What are you looking for out of your next car? It may help us suggest something different.

@Nix Im looking for something turbo that can make decent power with just bolt ons and tune, I want a hatch and it has to be new or atmost 10k miles. Trying to stay around 25-28k.

Reactions: Nix
so gti? what about the new si, or even non-si turbo civic? I don't know how much power you're after.

Maybe its still between the gti and Focus st. Honestly I am not a fan of the 1.5T, Im looking for about 270-300hp and a good amount of tq.

Maybe its still between the gti and Focus st. Honestly I am not a fan of the 1.5T, Im looking for about 270-300hp and a good amount of tq.

Not hard to hit in an st and we have gobs of torque.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back