Pokemon Go

I guess for the USA, or all of them? I think there are 26 Unown?
Do you have Mr. Mime, Farfetch'd, Corsola, and Kangaskhan?

I've got Mr. Mime, Heracross, Tauros, Corsola. Hubby has those + Kangaskhan. Hoping to get Farfetch'd soon.

4f23b03337607f04bbca5ef7cb71f13e.jpg
889b916b88dcce189cb9fd6147826fd8.jpg
117788060a0c7c6c9f4fd3bea075786a.jpg
5eb3081125c0aeebb965b63d2fed43cd.jpg
ab82d0b7f26043013bf04ddc323292c9.jpg

We love trolling the gyms together with Mr. Mime and Kangaskhan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Envious of your Unowns Lee!!!! How was the fest!? So much controversy but people still seem to have left with goodies.

My 'dex is at 238/240 right now. Missing Unown and Farfetch'd. Hopefully will finally get unown here soon, and going to asia twice in sept/oct so Farfetchd should be checked off, fingers crossed.

Glad they brought the gen1 legendaries out. I wonder whether they'll bring the dogs and ho'oh before Mew & Mewtwo?

Envious of your Unowns Lee!!!! How was the fest!? So much controversy but people still seem to have left with goodies.

My 'dex is at 238/240 right now. Missing Unown and Farfetch'd. Hopefully will finally get unown here soon, and going to asia twice in sept/oct so Farfetchd should be checked off, fingers crossed.

Glad they brought the gen1 legendaries out. I wonder whether they'll bring the dogs and ho'oh before Mew & Mewtwo?

I apparently lucked out with having TMobile. Still A LOT of lag and crashing, but way better than Verizon and ATT customets. Wasn't able to use the Go+ or partake in the free raids.

People were quite annoyed and angry at the situation, but they didn't let that stop them from having fun. Things got way better once they expanded hlthe spawn radius by two miles outside the park.

I ended up walking 46,000 steps throughout the day.

My Dex is at 236/238. We are going to Miami in December and I should be able to snag some Corsola. Beyond that, I will have to hope for more events or trading for the rest of the regionals. I have seen Mr. Mime and Kangaskhan in gyms.

There is speculation Ho-Oh will show up at the Japan Pikachu event.

I guess for the USA, or all of them? I think there are 26 Unown?
Do you have Mr. Mime, Farfetch'd, Corsola, and Kangaskhan?

I've got Mr. Mime, Heracross, Tauros, Corsola. Hubby has those + Kangaskhan. Hoping to get Farfetch'd soon.

Just the states. No plans (or free work opportunities) to travel abroad any time soon.

I'll gladly take one off your hands [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm expecting ho-oh to come out with the dogs.. Just like Lugia controlled the birds, wasnt Ho-Oh the savior of the dogs?

Hoping I don't miss Moltres this week. I'm flying to Kansas monday, SLC thurs and NYC friday then UK friday night. The following week I'll be in Switzerland so fingers crossed I can find some PoGo groups to get Zapdos!

I'm expecting ho-oh to come out with the dogs.. Just like Lugia controlled the birds, wasnt Ho-Oh the savior of the dogs?

I believe you are correct.

Hoping I don't miss Moltres this week. I'm flying to Kansas monday, SLC thurs and NYC friday then UK friday night. The following week I'll be in Switzerland so fingers crossed I can find some PoGo groups to get Zapdos!

I bought four of the Great Boxes for the Premium Raid Passes with my insane amount of coins I received for the Go Fest debacle so I will be ready for the remaining birds and their ridiculously low catch rates.

Oh I forgot about the coins! Jealous. I'm definitely going to have to drop another $20.

Back