Twister8008's PMM Machine Build

I just hit the magical 20K mile mark today [emoji41]
1499f9b59b90d9a6b4a58804f80bd477.jpg

068451a21d757950fbba2ee2829db04b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, sadly my life's path of moving to the mountains of Montana did not coincide with my plans of keeping this car forever. I want to have a Jeep paid of by retirement in 5-6 years. I purchased a 2017 Jeep Sahara limited, 75th anniversary Edition. It's a really sweet ride and I got a good trade price for a modified vehicle. I have a ton of factory parts downstairs, some I am assuming are expensive to some point when it comes to the engine. I have factory exhaust, DP, sways, clutch, shifter, shift knob etc... I guess I need to have a garage sale. :) Any suggestions what to do with this stuff?
7015361ecc7980710ac2d1b67a34eab0.jpg
b269006044eb5f160895c9f3584c8f89.jpg

Si definitely isn't mountain material. Sucks though man but that jeep is nice. U traded it in with the supercharger?

Si definitely isn't mountain material. Sucks though man but that jeep is nice. U traded it in with the supercharger?

Yeah... :( kind of one of those deals. I was on a 3-4 week waiting list for the shop and that's IF I had every part from the install for a smooth return to stock. I would have had to pay him again for the labor. Oh well. Just rolling with the punches and enjoying my new ride.

Sad to see the Si go but congrats on the Jeep! Any plans for it?

I actually did something I usually never do. I paid about $1500 to extend the bumper to bumper warranty to match the 7 year/100k power train warranty. I plan on keeping it as is for now wheel size wise and lift height until I figure out what type of setup I want. I may buy a soft top, but that will most likely be down the road. It came with a really good sounding Alpine sound system with an all weather sub that competes well with my old 12" Boston Acoustic sub. We have a 3 week trip to Montana coming my up next week. I wish I could take her and leave the suburban behind :)

Congrats on the Jeep purchase. Where in montana are you headed? Is it an auto?

Congrats on the Jeep purchase. Where in montana are you headed? Is it an auto?

We are in Stevensville, MT (near Missoula). It's so pretty out here. This will be our eventual retirement spot after the military. The jeep is a manual of course ;)

We are in Stevensville, MT (near Missoula). It's so pretty out here. This will be our eventual retirement spot after the military. The jeep is a manual of course ;)

if you can get away (and haven't already), you should head up to flathead lake... kalispell/whitefish, columbia falls, and head into glacier park. What an amazing drive. I've done it a few times from missoula.

We have been there before and we love it every time we go. Sadly, our 2 and 3 year old make traveling a little more sporty than normal... I'm. OT sure if they are up to the drive. We are going to Como Lake Park today :)

Back