Can someone please identify the clips for this engine bay piece?

I couldn't tell you the size, but @CollegeHillsHonda or your dealership would be able to tell you.

"push rivets" or "bumper clips" is what I've always heard people call them. Something like this -

Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/Honda-10mm-Hole-Plastic-Rivet/dp/B000NC0SA2

If you don't have clips in that piece, I'd imagine it's just flopping around the faster you drive from wind turbulence. I guess it could wear away paint in that area.... potentially.... if it just keeps flopping around?

I couldn't tell you the size, but @CollegeHillsHonda or your dealership would be able to tell you.

"push rivets" or "bumper clips" is what I've always heard people call them. Something like this -

Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/Honda-10mm-Hole-Plastic-Rivet/dp/B000NC0SA2

If you don't have clips in that piece, I'd imagine it's just flopping around the faster you drive from wind turbulence. I guess it could wear away paint in that area.... potentially.... if it just keeps flopping around?

I have it sitting in my trunk right now until I get the rivets. There's like a tube below that the trim piece blocked previously, so I'm hoping nothing drops in side and causes any issues. Thank you for the reply though.

Thanks for the part #.....I have been missing 1 of the 3 clips on that same piece for ages. The dealership that does my (free) oil changes has failed to get me the right part twice. FAIL!

I was just about to post the same exact question...I took pictures for nothing :(. I had a crack in my windshield had it replaced 2 weeks ago...today I look under the hood and see that my windshield fluid cap was open and that whole plastic piece was loose. I give it a little pull and the whole thing comes off with all the rivets dangling and broken. My guess is the jerk that worked on my car broke all 3 rivets and just put it back half *** hoping know one would notice. Thank you for the part#! I should have checked here sooner to avoid a headache.

Back