xXCiviXx's 2013 DBP Si aka Alice (Picture Heavy)

I haven’t paid enough attention to numbers with the 3.6”. Vit would surely know if your numbers looked off with the amount of people he’s tuned. Did you ask him?

Gotta be the pull for the edyno. I have the same numbers with a rbc swap. How does the car feel as far as power?
I haven't asked Vit directly, but would've figured he'd say something during tuning if he noticed something was off. The car drives well and has more noticeable low end power and is quicker up top but I feel like there's a bit missing. I'm going to check all my pulleys and gaskets just to rule anything out and do another datalog to see if anything changes but 6 PSI is low for projected 3.6" pulley boost

6psi is a bit low. Where are you located and what was ambient temp during the log?
I wouldn't pay much mind to the edyno. That dip at the end doesn't look right at all. You should have consistently increasing boost pressure/power to redline.
If the car is driving good and afr is in check you are all set.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm In Calgary, AB, Canada. Temp was about -5 Celcius. AFR is good but there were a few bumps in the road which I'm guessing is what the dips are from.

I would expect more boost especially in cold temps. I have logged 9psi on my 3.6" pulley.
Have you checked the belt routing and tension?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would expect more boost especially in cold temps. I have logged 9psi on my 3.6" pulley.
Have you checked the belt routing and tension?
Belt is routed correctly and is tense. Im thinking of replacing my belt when i take it off to check pulleys and possibly tension it more if possible. Hoping i can do it this weekend.

I know this is super old, but how do you like your PRL short ram? I was looking at one :stickpokesmiley:
I love it! It sounded great NA and sounds even better with the S/C. I'd recommend buying the kit with the battery relocate and stainless clutch line. Gives the intake a better source of cool air and looks good too. Excuse the dirty car lol
received_10155688769866224.jpeg 20171122_184626.jpg

I love it! It sounded great NA and sounds even better with the S/C. I'd recommend buying the kit with the battery relocate and stainless clutch line. Gives the intake a better source of cool air and looks good too. Excuse the dirty car lol
View attachment 57214 View attachment 57215

Thank you man! I appreciate it. Waiting for my Hondata to come in, and then most likely ordering one afterwards! And hey, I cant talk, I have salt all over the front of mine right now. At least the bay looks good lol

for the numbers, i would go do some pulls on a dyno, it shouldn't be too much probably $100 for a few pulls as an edyno can mess up with a dip in the road and such

Back