SpaceJam's gradual FB6 build

Ok, I'm on a 2" drop. I think I would having rubbing issues with that size wheel...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

They're holding up well. Parked the civic for the winter so I managed to avoid the salt. Haven't noticed any excess corrosion and all the noises I was hearing when I first got them installed went away once they were worn in a bit. So yeah all good so far.

Tried to get a couple of pics of the clearance but it's hard to tell in the pics. Cranked the tire to the left.

Drivers side
IMG_1977.JPG
Drivers side, back of tire
IMG_1978.JPG
Passenger side, front of tire
IMG_1980.JPG

You can't really see but there's about a finger gap at the tightest spots when the wheel is cranked over.

Downpipe, intake, rear motor mount installed today. Flashed my first cal from Vit. Noticed a definite increase in sound from the exhaust and I'm loving it
You're about to fall in love with your si all over again! Nice build, weve got a very similar set up, and nice color choice ;):thumbsup:

Always like me a good ol fashion SpaceJam fb6 build. Can't remember. What catback do u have?

Yes! I like the grey so much I paint matched the chrome haha
I plastidiped the chrome part of the grill black and vinyl wrapped the chrome by the fogs with carbon fiber. I left the rear alone. I experimented with a few things but couldn't get it right. so i ended up leaving it alone.

Back