i love how it tells you to check tire pressure but

Tony-si

Van Nuys, Ca
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
coupe
dont you think it would be cool if it let you know what tire or tires? i know you can look but it would save time. i got that warning tonight. guess what im doing tomorrow =)

Last edited:
dont you think it would be cool if it let you know what tire or tires? i know you can look but it would save time. i got that warning tonight. guess what im doing tomorrow =)

When it tells me my tire pressure is off it makes sense to me to check all four. But that’s just me. I’m glad they have a system that doesn’t require extra sensors in the tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it tells me my tire pressure is off it makes sense to me to check all four. But that’s just me. I’m glad they have a system that doesn’t require extra sensors in the tires.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i look at all tires too but with technology today you don't need more more sensors in tires.

I replaced my head unit and used a maestro rr and it shows tire pressures from factory tpms sensors on my kenwood

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I kinda agree but now it depends on which model... wifey has a 2012 civic and it has the tpms sensors while I have the 2015 and honda got rid of the sensors and now uses the abs ring. So... the new way the sensor is less picky and I can easily run different rims or different pressures (lower pressures) without a tpms light on. If honda did add that technology it will also add to the price of the civic, maybe like another $1.5k cause its the stealership haha

I have seen external sensors that screw on the valve stem and you have a little screen that tells you each tire psi, thats an option

Back