2007 Subaru WRX STi

Please enlighten the rest of us on how you found an STi that hasn't been molested with aftermarket parts.
Did you pay a hefty Subaru tax on it?
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Please enlighten the rest of us on how you found an STi that hasn't been molested with aftermarket parts.
Did you pay a hefty Subaru tax on it?
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

A buddy tagged me in a post on one of the Facebook Subaru Classified groups. I contacted the seller and it was history lol

39216078_10156751229250116_8613099751514046464_o.jpg

39398698_10156751229390116_1506592244453343232_n.jpg

BaysonR V-Limited Front Lip {Ordered}
Feal Fixed Perch Struts {Ordered}
RCE "Regular Guy" Black Springs {Purchased used from a friend - Awaiting Install}
OEM Rear View Mirror {Purchased - Awaiting Install}
OEM Lug Nuts w/ wheel locks {Purchased - Awaiting Install}

Getting to work already i see...

Nothing crazy. The struts needed to be replaced. 88k miles on stock STi struts is crazy.

So since I was getting new struts I figured I'd get springs (used). I <3 the front lip on the Hawkeye's so... Had to get one. Wife is giving me $$ for my birthday for that. Only cost $45 shipped from eBay for it.

Gold BBS wheels will probably get a set of decent all season tires and the new (used) wheels will be summer only.

If i wanted to get rid of the gold colour, I would have just plasti dipped 'em

Yeah I did that on my '15 WRX with the '09 STi BBS wheels I had... They turned out alright but I rather not do that again.

Replacement Rear View Mirror - Installed
Replacement Gas Cap with tether - Installed
Cobb AP V3 Stage 1 93 octane - Installed
Feal Struts - Awaiting delivery
RCE Black "Regular Guy" Springs - Awaiting Install
Group N Top Hats (Front & Rear) - Awaiting Install

Install Day is September 1st at my buddy's place. :woot:

About time!! Man I haven’t logged in in weeks... Great color/year choice! Congratulations!

Back