Issues with fog lights

I was looking at my fuse panel diagram and what if I connected to the fog light fuse itself? it says 20A is for fog lights.

Worth a try I would say. Did you see a fuse in the ip fuse block for it? Surprising it would have that if the car didn't come stock with fogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have the model that comes with it, but I just took these aftermarket ones out and will be purchasing oem ones shortly

Worth a try I would say. Did you see a fuse in the ip fuse block for it? Surprising it would have that if the car didn't come stock with fogs

So I uninstalled the fog lights and found the issue, the cheap brand I bought from the unit wasn’t sealed, the connectors were rusted as well as a large amount of water came out of the housing.

So I uninstalled the fog lights and found the issue, the cheap brand I bought from the unit wasn’t sealed, the connectors were rusted as well as a large amount of water came out of the housing.

I figured it would be something like that. Glad you were able to figure it out. OEM is the way to go.

You could always use clear silicone and seal the ones you have. I don't know how bad they are

Back