Welcoming new members

Hi, I'm Joe and purchased a 2013 Civic Si about a month ago to use as my daily driver. I also have a 2015 Chevy "SS". Wasn't sure how I would like the Civic but it has turned out to be great. I can't believe how much fun it is to drive. It only had 25,000 miles on it and the paint and body are in excellent shape. The only thing I've done so far is to have the windows and windshield tinted. My next project is going to be to install XM Radio. The car does not have Nav and I've been looking at the module that Honda has that installs into the factory radio. Been talking to my local dealer about prices and the process. Looking forward to being a member of the forum.

Welcome Joe! :thumbsup:

What do you have done to the SS? I know a few people with them. One buddy had a new one (believe '17 White 6-speed SS) that he had for a few months but sold it back to a dealer for more than he paid. Once they stopped production I guess dealers wanted them because they know they can make money on them. He swapped Holden parts on it when he had it but of course took the Holden parts off before trading it in.

My "SS" is stock. I have the Alchemy Purple which is 1 of 61 that were produced. Of the 61, only 14 were manual, which I have. It was originally sent to Epcot Center's GM Test Track before my local dealer picked it up. Hopefully I did this reply correctly. I was trying to add a quote but I don't know if I is going to show.

My "SS" is stock. I have the Alchemy Purple which is 1 of 61 that were produced. Of the 61, only 14 were manual, which I have. It was originally sent to Epcot Center's GM Test Track before my local dealer picked it up. Hopefully I did this reply correctly. I was trying to add a quote but I don't know if I is going to show.

It's all good. You quoted my post twice and then you posted a reply in a different post but it's okay.

Nice on the Purple! I don't think I've ever seen one in person. Manual :thumbsup:

That's cool about the GM Test Track.

Howdy everyone. My names Matt (if that wasn't obvious lol) and I Just bought a 2015 SI Coupe (the sexy orange variety but no pictures yet unfortunately) and figured this was the place to come and hang out to learn more about the car and figure out what I want to do to it. I want to make it into a fun car that i enjoy driving daily also super interested in making the jump to forced aspiration. To be frank i know little to nothing about cars or this engine specifically so i was hoping i would be able to grab some knowledge here lol. I live in Washington about an hour away from Seattle and interested in going to meet ups if people do that thing around here.

welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of info for you to soak up here

Welcome. I have a 2015 si coupe too. Done a lot to it as far as mods. You picked a good sight.

Hiya.

Just bought a 2014 FB LX sedan auto in black as my daily and to drive for rideshare. Nice to find a good forum!!

Not planning to mod - maybe wheels (for summer tires) a tint and some minor cosmetic stuff. I bought this car because it's a practical economy car. The standard 15" steelies with crap wheel covers that rattle over most bumps have to go. It came equipped with three 195/65 economy "Fuel-Fighter" Firestones and one random Thai-brand tire on the right rear. They are all HORRIBLE in all conditions so far (no snow driving yet). Thinking of +1 or +2 for dedicated summers and putting dedicated winters on steelies.

Is there an exhaustive thread of what fits on the 5x114.3 64.1 CB +40 offset from other Hondas or other makes? Not looking to spend a ton on this car, so I was hoping to source a set of cheap take-offs. I really wanted a set of Kosei K1s in 16", but I can't find any.

My other car is an E30. That's my fun car.

Thanks for the add!

Fletcher

Last edited:
Hey guys. Joined the forum recently. I own a 2014 Honda Civic LX Coupe. It is not a fast car but I love it as my daily. I done a few mods so far: HPS short ram, interior lights, reverse led headlights, red badges. Hoping to get some rims soon. I am enjoying this site a lot and learning a lot of great info.

Hey guys. Joined the forum recently. I own a 2014 Honda Civic LX Coupe. It is not a fast car but I love it as my daily. I done a few mods so far: HPS short ram, interior lights, reverse led headlights, red badges. Hoping to get some rims soon. I am enjoying this site a lot and learning a lot of great info.
Welcome [emoji106]

Back