squiggy

Cartographer
VIP Member
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
Looking for some OEM struts to do a Koni swap. Mileage doesn't matter as long as the strut itself is in good condition.

Check the post I just made, maybe they will work for you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I only need the fronts and can get them for $140 a piece brand new if I wanted. Really only looking to buy a set if they are dirt cheap in order to save downtime on the car/take my time with the Koni fabrication.

I only need the fronts and can get them for $140 a piece brand new if I wanted. Really only looking to buy a set if they are dirt cheap in order to save downtime on the car/take my time with the Koni fabrication.
Well if no one picks them up, I'll make them dirt cheap for you. Will probably leave them posted for a month or so before going that route.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've got a full OEM suspension set (13 Si coupe), that's been in a box since 2013, and it looks like I'm only about 90 minutes away. What do you consider dirt cheap?

I've got a full OEM suspension set (13 Si coupe), that's been in a box since 2013, and it looks like I'm only about 90 minutes away. What do you consider dirt cheap?

$100 just for the fronts. I could even drive up to Kzoo. Could always use an excuse to go to Bell's.

$100 just for the fronts. I could even drive up to Kzoo. Could always use an excuse to go to Bell's.

Alright I'll think about it. I've been saving the OEM set for a backup when I go to sell or the HFP suspension gives out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back