Civic 2013 Ex-L Ac compressor switching on and off

Hello all could you please help me with this problem:

when I turn on my ac the compressor it's switching on and off too quick, it make the on and off cycle in about 10 sec, but only when I set the temperature setpoint on 20°c or hotter, if I select colder setpoint the compressor runs continuoisly but don't trow cold air, the ac control module doesnt' have code's, and the refrigerant seems to be ok filled

here's a video with the fail:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLfG4ejib2A

Do you have a service manual that states what the high/low are supposed to be at in your model?

=======

1BD02B3C-DE3A-4E91-AE29-561990654905.jpeg

thanks for the information, I will take a look and see if the pressures are okay

if pressures are fine, how can I determine if there's a problem with the condenser?

the ac control module has a input sensor display mode (attached images) maybe that could help IMG_20190814_155516352.jpg IMG_20190814_155404920.jpg

this is the electric circuit.....

Attachments

• 2013 Honda Civic 1.8L ac - Automatic A_C Circuit.pdf
    98.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 2013 Honda Civic 1.8L ac - Automatic A_C Circuit.pdf
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
these are my readings with 38°C

I'm low on refrigerant jeje, should I only fill it or should I emty the system and make a vacuum?

IMG_20190820_183432589.jpg

I don't have the service manual, where can I fin it'

thanks!

unless you have the equipment to pull a vacuum, just filling it is fine.

After you fill it up to the right pressures, turn off the car and let it sit for a while. then take a readings on static pressures. A few cars I have done have been a bit high on freon after the charge. From my experience on a few cars, using the static pressures works well and every car I have done this on have had freezing cold ac

Back