Photos Show Us Your Window Tint Pics

r18 - How's your night-time visibility with the 15% and do you have any photos from the interior? (also, I like your wheel color choice)

07TLX - ouch... that's about what I get in my Silverado!

For me it’s perfect, its not that dark. I have 15% all around on my DD, Ill post some pics of both.

c6e4a31625a9f5fd9fc8df1f35e2911f.jpeg

10%.. still might go 5%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks nice r-18; just dropped my car off at the tint shop and lowest they go with the top tier tint is 20% so I'm stuck doing 20% all around and 5% strip on the windshield which in reality I'm ok with, should have pics up later tonight or tomorrow.

One thing I found odd and new to me is they are requiring me to pay in cash since I'm not getting a legal tint level on the front windows; i'll still have the warranty though at last. Odd but it's the price I pay for staying cool I guess lol. Anyone else experience this?

Mine just had paperwork at mine showing legal limits for the state & they had you sign. Basically a waiver saying you were made aware of what was legal. Prob their way of keeping proof so you couldn’t blame them if you got a tint ticket. They didn’t care how payment was made and it still had all the warranty paperwork from the film manufacturer and whatnot. I’d ask for that paperwork. If the installation shop would go out of business, you have nothing. I’ve seen so many tint shops close over the years.

...it still had all the warranty paperwork from the film manufacturer and whatnot. I’d ask for that paperwork. If the installation shop would go out of business, you have nothing. I’ve seen so many tint shops close over the years.

Couldn't agree more, I've used this shop repeatedly over the past 6 years though so they've been around for awhile. But I guess this is the first time i'm not getting legal tint. He said all the warranty wouldn't be affected, it was just the receipt that was the point of concern. I do think a waiver on their part would not only be more convenient for all parties, but also better to protect them from any even attempt at litigation.

Well, i'm happy with the 20% all around and 5% strip!

(3M Crystalline for the 20%, their basic tint for the windshield strip)

Front Angle After.jpg Side Angle After.jpg Side Angle Before.jpg Inside Out 1.jpg Inside Out 2.jpg

Had the windows on my Civic tinted about a week ago; between the tint and a windshield sun shade, there has been a very noticeable drop in cabin temps when getting into the car mid day.

I had 35% installed on the front doors and 15% installed on the rear doors, back glass, and windshield strip. Really makes the car look a lot better too (IMHO):
Before:
Seller's Image 01.jpg

After:
162CAC3B-3491-4EE9-95B5-30C2BAE27E6C.jpeg

Last edited:
Back