Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

My 2012 only has 64k miles on it! ;)

Right there with ya. I'm coming up on 64k on my 2012 as well.

I have one on offer up for that reason. The weather has to be absolutely perfect day and night for those things to be of any convenience.

I found that slave and bleeder........

LOL right? But the plus side is that I don't rest my hand on the shifter! :tongue:

Oh nice!! Definitely still want, but I'm over trying to work on my car while living in this apt though. The last time I did any work here was a couple months back when I shot myself in the eye with Brake cleaner. It's just too much of a PITA walking back and forth from the garage to the apt. And set up/clean up sucks especially. Multiple trips to and from carting shiz back and forth is BS. :thumbsdown:

Hello everyone. Sorta random question, but -- has anyone gone through customs at LAX, like for a flight to Asia? How long does that take? I'm asking for a trip this summer.

Yep and I’m going to Asia this summer too. What time are u leaving? Last flight I left at 9am when the workers were on furlough and took me less then 40 minutes. When I left out of San Diego we basically walked right through. This time we are leaving at 1 am so we don’t have to deal with lines. It also depends on what day ur leaving too. All in all it isn’t that bad. LAX is getting a little better on the traffic control. I would get there 2 hours early still though. You never know.

where in Asia?

Yep and I’m going to Asia this summer too. What time are u leaving? Last flight I left at 9am when the workers were on furlough and took me less then 40 minutes. When I left out of San Diego we basically walked right through. This time we are leaving at 1 am so we don’t have to deal with lines. It also depends on what day ur leaving too. All in all it isn’t that bad. LAX is getting a little better on the traffic control. I would get there 2 hours early still though. You never know.

where in Asia?

Me and two of my friends are going to Japan; The trip is during the second week of June-- we leave on a Saturday. Our stateside flight from DFW will land us in LA at about 9 am local time. Those wait times don't sound nearly as bad as what some folks were telling me.

Where in Asia are you headed? :)

Everywhere lol. But flying in and out of Vietnam. Last time I left in January so the wait wasn’t as bad. Might be a little busier being a summer month.

Japan’s so awesome man. You’ll love it.

Japan, nice! I definitely want to go one day. If for no other reason than to check out the car scene in person. Maybe I'll try to catch TAS one year...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back