Not my first civic...

They got some stopping power and no I didn’t paint the rotors. I needed the garage to work on another car. But it’s not like a can’t pull them off one of these weekends and take care of business. Editing through a video too. B4E77793-C860-44D7-B202-9997F17F1157.jpeg0906E46F-4384-4E73-8E99-8BEC84F6451A.jpeg

Decided to not paint the calipers (lazy I know) but I did clean the crap out of them. I’ll be able to bleed them with a little help after work tomorrow. Can’t wait. I love the s10 but man i need some speed. I might try and wax her this weekend but I gotta dig out my buffer. Also changed the tranny fluid. View attachment 60203View attachment 60204 I was cleaning the last caliper and I hit a corner of it with brake cleaner which shot back up and hit me perfectly in my left eye. I freaked out and ran to my sink and started rinsing it out. Always wear safety glasses when spraying crazy ****. **** that hurt. And I’m an idiot.

Dude! Same happened to me a few months ago. I was down in the parking garage so I had to run all the way back to my apartment to wash my eye. It burned so bad running back up. :sadbanana:

it’s the cheap dirt gas around here. They have the cheapest prices but there 87 sucks. I go there because they have Pearson e85. Pearson is the only vendor that offers e85 in SoCal. Kinda sucks.
I’ve bought gas there on road trips numerous times. Some of the am/pm stores or whatever have a lot of stuff there.

Their breakfast sandwiches are delicious haha. Some of them out here even have burrito spots (Jilbertos) that will bring the food to the pump if u go thru the driveway.

battery acid got into someone eyes after he blew up a battery by being stupid and throwing a wrench across the battery terminals being charged up by a powerful charger-really powerful explosion maybe as strong as 1.5 M80's. A m80 could blow off your hand.

I missed my dad doing this to the old Civic, so now I know how this is done all the way through. Thanks, ron!

Me, four minutes in:

giphy.gif

Back