Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I've been stuck inside this weekend, so I've mostly been napping.

It literally won't stop raining.

And I literally won't stop chillin'.

It seems like a lot of people opted to stay home today, so it's extra slow at work.
It's kinda nice-- I went for a walk.

:wave:

Been raining here the past few days but I'll take it over snow! :woot:

Busy at work. Failing Intel SSD's. Failing Seagate 320GB HDD. #jobsecurity

Messaging today - can I check the internet speed? When I access my Google Drive spreadsheet, there’s a bit of a delay.

It’s not the computer or internet on your end, it’s the Google Drive file you’re accessing.

3267FD9D-456F-4E1C-A2B8-3272EFD91DF3.png

Supposed to start raining tonight and maybe tomorrow and then again Thursday. Im cool with it though

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m really considering investing in a nice 1/2 impact though the price tags on them are insane. But I know it’s something I’d use a ton.
I can vouch for the Milwaukee M18 fuel 1/2" impact. Thing snapped a rusty exhaust bolt like it was butter, and i was using a swivel socket too. I can also recommend their m12 fuel 3/8" stubby. Strong enough to take off lug nuts, light enough to not make you dread using it.

Supposed to start raining tonight and maybe tomorrow and then again Thursday. Im cool with it though

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Weather has been crazy over here lots of rain and back and forth between warm and cold fronts.

Morning :wave:

Doing remote support on two PC's at two different locations at the same time now :)

:wave: Morning,

Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I had pay more attention to doing stuff like that when I was in the military.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I had pay more attention to doing stuff like that when I was in the military.

I like what I do. Some of it's the same **** over and over but definitely like helping the customers. Fortunately they are internal customers.

Fell asleep while my video was finalizing last night. That edible got me good.

:giggle: Just one edible made you fall asleep?

Doing remote support on two PC's at two different locations at the same time now :)

i kinda miss the days that I did that. Remotely connect to a PC that remotely connects to a computing cluster that remotely connected to a file server farm.

Now I just remotely connect to a network with my computer. No more supercomputing clusters. :(

i kinda miss the days that I did that. Remotely connect to a PC that remotely connects to a computing cluster that remotely connected to a file server farm.

Now I just remotely connect to a network with my computer. No more supercomputing clusters. :(

Are you guys like Server Admins?

tenor.gif

Back