Help needed to verify Speed Bleeder part numbers for brake callipers

I can also confirm that whatever size they have listed for the rear calipers is incorrect. When we figure it out I would like to know for sure since I bleed my brakes after every track session.

I would be careful with the sb1010 then. Thats a 1.0 thread pitch which may be incorrect as well. Hold the threads of the stock to the sb1010 to see of there is a difference.
I'm thinking sb10125 front and rear.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

teenagers are the worst drivers. :drooling:

Last edited:
I called Napa Auto Parts, and the manager was able to look up the thread pitch for both front and rear bleeder screws. His system is telling him both front and rear are M10x1.00, so that would be SB1010 for the Speed Bleeders.

:mad::mad::mad:

I got my SB10125 pair in the mail yesterday. I cannot wait to finish bleeding the brakes, so if these are incorrect then I'll wait until next year to install the rears. This has been such a cluster so far.

I just remembered that I have a metric bolt thread checker at home. I plan on settling this dispute once and for all, after checking both front and rear stock bleeder screws. I'll try to check them over my lunch break and get back to ya'll in a couple hours.

Alright, fellas! Got it sorted out. I verified with my bolt thread checker. I can even tell by looking at them side by side which is which. The thread pattern is obvious.

This is for my 2012 Civic Si Coupe

Front bleeder screw: M10 x 1.0, SB1010

Rear bleeder screw: M10 x 1.25, SB10125

Alright, fellas! Got it sorted out. I verified with my bolt thread checker. I can even tell by looking at them side by side which is which. The thread pattern is obvious.

This is for my 2012 Civic Si Coupe

Front bleeder screw: M10 x 1.0, SB1010

Rear bleeder screw: M10 x 1.25, SB10125
thank you for providing this. I've added it into the 2nd post with your car info

BC94EE99-8BC1-43A7-BCDC-043DBF36DFA0.png @ron v She sent me the same message! Their records are incorrect.

I may try to send another message to correct her, and so they can update their website.

^ yet that doesn’t match what civi9 tested in his 12 si

Back