Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Mine might turn into a four day weekend. Out today sick per the company. They dont want us coming in with "flu like symptoms" and i have to go see the doctor and let the company know the results so they can send it up the chain. And with the snow threat on the horizon for tomorrow, i believe we may be out tomorrow due to weather. Guess we will see...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mine might turn into a four day weekend. Out today sick per the company. They dont want us coming in with "flu like symptoms" and i have to go see the doctor and let the company know the results so they can send it up the chain. And with the snow threat on the horizon for tomorrow, i believe we may be out tomorrow due to weather. Guess we will see...

Damn! That sucks you may have the flu. Better go get checked ASAP.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh, no-- I hope you get to feeling better, man!

My Quickjacks work well (providing a 23" lift) but this autostacker might be even better, if your garage can accommodate: https://www.autostacker.com

P.S. Screw the stacker. I just want the cars.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So far this year we've only had a dusting that lasted all of an hour before it melted. Very unusual for this area.

We have had crazy weather all year. If it was not so hot this week we would have had a nice amount of snow on the ground already.

Back