Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

No I didn't. But Boeing just announced Everett factory closure Wednesday for two weeks. That means the only commercial planes being made are 787s in Charleston, SC
Thought they had confirmed case(s) too? Not deaths

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thought they had confirmed case(s) too? Not deaths

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I don’t know if Boeing SC had reported cases. Only Puget Sound is shut down which adds Everett closure to Renton 737 plant closure.

Governor just locked down the state. Washington has been ordered to stay at home

921f01d32743348cbf6da9ba270a59b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hahaha That just hit hard. of course I read that sitting in my office chair wondering wtf I'm doing here...

Hahaha That just hit hard. of course I read that sitting in my office chair wondering wtf I'm doing here...

Yeah, I’m in and out of houses all day.
They gave us the option of taking off but it has to be for two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Found out today that if South Carolina goes to shelter in place we will still be able to work. Since we do work for GE and they are considered essential for making sure power plants keep going with maintenance and repairs and we supply them parts for their repairs we can still work.

Hi fellas. Busy day back to working. Girlfriend got temporarily laid off yesterday as a result of the State-wide crackdown on non-essential activities. Oh joyous times.

Hi fellas. Busy day back to working. Girlfriend got temporarily laid off yesterday as a result of the State-wide crackdown on non-essential activities. Oh joyous times.

Damn. Sorry to hear :/

Found out today that if South Carolina goes to shelter in place we will still be able to work. Since we do work for GE and they are considered essential for making sure power plants keep going with maintenance and repairs and we supply them parts for their repairs we can still work.

Good for the money but be safe out there if it comes to that.

Back