Video Games

Doom eternal and gears 5. What are you guys playing during these boring *** weekends.

Was it you telling me about that game? Maybe someone on our discord server. how is it? heard it was epic...

Was it you telling me about that game? Maybe someone on our discord server. how is it? heard it was epic...

Not sure it was me considering I just started playing it, but, if you like RPGs, it is a pretty damn good game. I am liking it better than the newest Dragon Warrior (Quest).

Only $30. Nice.
Another game I’ve been addicted to is Napoleon: Total war.

I’ve been playing Call of Duty: Warzone every night.
Awesome game but cross platform is a double edged sword since hackers on PC are jumping on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Only $30. Nice.
Another game I’ve been addicted to is Napoleon: Total war.

I picked it up for $26 or so last week.

I have had my eye on it for a while, but it never seems to drop below $50 or so at the used stores. So, I jumped on it.

Hello to all. I haven't been on for quite some time. As I know we are all dealing with this virus in all parts of the world. I come to wonder how all of you are doing. Many of you have been very kind and helpful to me and I thank you kindly... every single 1 of you. For the people I haven't actually met I bid you hello and wish you all the luck in the world to survive this bs and come right back here and tell us all about it. I wish and hope all of you are safe and are taking all the precautions to be safe... I beg you all to stay home as much as possible, get all the stuff you need to get by... bottom line the strong and smart will survive and I fully intend to be 1 of them. I hope you all will be to. I have pretty much everything I need though I could use a few things to add to my survival stockpile though I could get by without them with proper rationing,though I really would love a few masks that I would use for myself, my parents and a few friends. Be safe... be smart and stay alive... There are many good people that are dying and it would really be a shame if some of those good people here would add to that horrible list. I would really appreciate if someone here could put this post where people would see it the most since I'm speaking to you all. I'm here so I will say that I have call of duty ghosts on ps3 and my player name is swistable I'd love to game with any of you. Take care everyone and see you all soon.

Doom eternal and gears 5. What are you guys playing during these boring *** weekends.

Rocket League :)

Link to Discord Server? I want to come in and mess with you :)

I’ve been playing Call of Duty: Warzone every night. Awesome game but cross platform is a double edged sword since hackers on PC are jumping on.

Plunder > Warzone ;)

Sup man. U come around like every ten years.
Sorry Ron, although almost true even though i know how you meant that... life has ways that consume more time then you thought it would at times and well for now it's main focus is getting through and helping others get through this bs... be safe and smart ron... sup and later for now man

I haven't been playing much lately.... I've been watching YouTube on the Roku more though :giggle:

I haven't been playing much lately.... I've been watching YouTube on the Roku more though :giggle:
thank you kindly for your like bootyluvr. I hope you and all the ones you care for are safe. Take it easy bud and find me on ps3 ghosts if you have it

Back