Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Morning :wave: :coffee:

Today's going to be a tough day for my wife and mother-in-law but I'll be there for them. They have to confirm the body of my father-in-law at the crematory and setup everything. No viewing/funeral due to COVID19. They will have a memorial service/luncheon thing later down the road.

That is my new buddy. He just picked it up about 2 weeks ago. Really cool car and the first i have seen in person. He also has an 05 (I think or 07)STIView attachment 60679 @bootyluvr

Thanks for the tag @mySIck :thumbsup:

It's definitely a Blobeye ('04/'05) STi. I can't believe you had the audacity to even type "07" in your post... smh :giggle:

Morning :wave: :coffee:

Today's going to be a tough day for my wife and mother-in-law but I'll be there for them. They have to confirm the body of my father-in-law at the crematory and setup everything. No viewing/funeral due to COVID19. They will have a memorial service/luncheon thing later down the road.

Thanks for the tag @mySIck :thumbsup:

It's definitely a Blobeye ('04/'05) STi. I can't believe you had the audacity to even type "07" in your post... smh :giggle:
Morning, :wave:

Lol I apologize, I couldn't remember the year :hiding:

Yea we use one for the racks. The newer crowns are fast compared to our older Barrett ones. We get in a lot of trouble when we race them lol.

I got pissed at my boss the other day because all our jacks were broken and I had to hand jack in 17 pallets. He must’ve taken it to heart because he fixed all the jacks and bought us a new one.

so my white ef with $5000 in parts pretty sure i sold for the price this dreamer is asking.

View: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/237583867342303/

also found a first gen fit manual trans for sale on the side of the road for $2900 with rusty quarters.

people asking way too much for their hondas and its making me so upset.

As a credit to their reliability, Hondas are pretty popular resale items. However, people are well aware of the... culture for Civics, so they price them accordingly.

This sucks for us because many sellers don't seem to understand--

1. Even though a car may have a desirable badge, that doesn't mean it's in desirable condition, desirable configuration, or worth a pristine example's asking price.
2. It's not okay to disregard mileage-to-price ratios on older Civics when it comes to worth assessment, because 'It's a Honda'. Honda engines get worn out, too.
3. A/T are generally not the ones that enthusiasts are looking for, and do not merit a high price point. See point #1.

Okay rant over. :oops:

Last edited:
Back