Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Good Morning! The parking garage where I'm at has two tuned 90's Hondas parked side-by-side (An EG Hatch and I think an EG Coupe?) in it today. It was too dark to get a good picture, but hopefully they're still there later this morning. I want to go sneak a shot.

...I didn't park next to them -- something about those cars gave off a 'you can't sit with us' vibe. I can't explain it.

:rolleyes:Is there a “Random Picture” thread?
Think “Son of wolfs random banter...” meets “post your...” idk

:rolleyes::beer:

Good Morning! The parking garage where I'm at has two tuned 90's Hondas parked side-by-side (An EG Hatch and I think an EG Coupe?) in it today. It was too dark to get a good picture, but hopefully they're still there later this morning. I want to go sneak a shot.

...I didn't park next to them -- something about those cars gave off a 'you can't sit with us' vibe. I can't explain it.

i was just wondering lol this iphone 11 camera is amazing.

But anyway... this reminds me of about 3yrs ago: my friend told me about this “civic si”meet he saw on instagram and said we should go to it. i said “yeah forsure”. so him, me, and our other friend roll to it in our civics (fb6,fa5,fg4.. dummy stock) and we get there and there about seven fa5 civics...SUPER decked out all fd2’d to the max track star mf’ers and so we didnt even park close to them.

i was just wondering lol this iphone 11 camera is amazing.

But anyway... this reminds me of about 3yrs ago: my friend told me about this “civic si”meet he saw on instagram and said we should go to it. i said “yeah forsure”. so him, me, and our other friend roll to it in our civics (fb6,fa5,fg4.. dummy stock) and we get there and there about seven fa5 civics...SUPER decked out all fd2’d to the max track star mf’ers and so we didnt even park close to them.

I'm so glad someone understands :rotfl:

J’s are becoming quite the popular swap. Holley makes a sick intake manifold for them.

Car Spotting with Honda-Fan again!

These are the two EG hatches in the Garage today. In fact, there's nothing but Hondas on this floor right now, so it's almost sorta like a meet :confused:.
can someone identify the lip on the grey EG? Is it like riveted leather?? The red one has some subtle things on it, but I don't believe it's stock.

IMG_20200515_135833 (1).jpg

Had a guy come look at my winter tires. Asked me before he came what my lowest price was. I felt nice so I said 300 instead of 325. He came like half our to look at them and asked me my lowest again then didn't even buy them. What a waste of time.

Last night going to bed my wife was looking for cars on marketplace for ME when i got out the shower... I'm still trying to figure out what happened, lol.

Back